Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
You can think it looks beautiful but also agree that it’s going to age badly in photos because it’s a “trendy” hairstyle rather than a classic
Exactly! It’s just old school advice you always hear. Try and avoid going for trends with weddings!

Reactions: 2

jazzbot

VIP Member
Ya I agree I would like to see it to without that happening as well ....she's very tanned looking in that pic reckon she threw on some Sally Hansen lady minute because her stories this morning her legs weren't that colour ....not that's there's anything wrong with Sally Hansen I always have a bottle on hand but not for my wedding day rubbing of my white dress
She said she was going to slap instant tan on in the morning. On her live

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Ya I agree I would like to see it to without that happening as well ....she's very tanned looking in that pic reckon she threw on some Sally Hansen lady minute because her stories this morning her legs weren't that colour ....not that's there's anything wrong with Sally Hansen I always have a bottle on hand but not for my wedding day rubbing of my white dress
She must have because she was very pale last night

Lorz19

Chatty Member
The right of the pic when u zoom in, is that dirt? for a professional photo like I’d be expecting better

fifilatro

Long time lurker but am currently in labour still at home ( contractions 8 mins apart) and hoping for a greasy photo before baby appears or else I'll have my phone in one hand and gas and air in the other 😂
dont forgeh to live stream your birthing day, that’s how greasy goh loadsa followers🤣

Gerry o

VIP Member
Sorry to ask but who are they?
They are their gay friends (that’s not why they bug me btw!) one of them was on operation transformation and drove me nuts along with his husband have seen them a few times on her and mags instas

jazzbot

VIP Member
Nothing up from Binky either or Matchdick.

Wonder did Grease actually read their latest instructions on how to stretch the shit outta this wedding?

sherlockholmes2

A piccy went up on the story there when you look under virginia park lodge ‘places’ on Instagram, it was a pic of everyone outside, looked like a big group snap, I went back to screenshot it but it’s saying unavailable now! Did someone try a leak us a snap 😂😂
I saw the same. It’s actually from the wedding that was there yesterday but the person is only uploading pictures now.