Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is Chris sun burned or red from his facial last week? Whatever about Grace getting a facial a week before the wedding I thought it was madness for him to get his first ever facial when they said how sensitive his skin is.

Reactions: 21
I love how the dress is so awful that people here are in denial about it being her real dress 😂 Thank you Grace for this hilarious payoff, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion

Wedding dress was Boho but should've been a no no!

Edited to fix spelling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Is this the fasted a thread has reached the 50 page mark. It has to be a site record.

I’m not surprised she has been gymming it for months with the style of dress she wore. Nearly €4k for the dress. No wonder she has been posting AF links lately. The wedding must have cost a fortune.

Chris looks well but I guess his tattoos aren’t showing. It’s a pity that Hayden wasn’t in a matching suit. It would have been a much better advertisement for Louis Dopeland.

Reactions: 24
I think she looks fab but I’d love to have seen her smiling! Like it’s your wedding day this is your big reveal picture and neither of you are smiling on what is the happiest day of your life!
Honestly, this! Whatever about the underwhelming dress, why on earth does she look so miserable, its sad. I don't wish ill on anyone (well except absolute horrible cunts) so I genuinely was hoping she had a great day and that just isn't reflected in that pic at all. Look, maybe it's just a bad photo but lord god, why would you OK that pic? Its an awful photo, no joy at all 😕

Reactions: 9
I wonder if it possibly looks better in person, I’d say the detailing on it is beautiful, there certainly seems to be a lot of it and for €4K the material can’t be as cheap looking as it appears in the photo. Would like to see it without her holding it up too.

Reactions: 8
Is this the fasted a thread has reached the 50 page mark. It has to be a site record.

I’m not surprised she has been gymming it for months with the style of dress she wore. Nearly €4k for the dress. No wonder she has been posting AF links lately. The wedding must have cost a fortune.

Chris looks well but I guess his tattoos aren’t showing. It’s a pity that Hayden wasn’t in a matching suit. It would have been a much better advertisement for Louis Dopeland.
4k for a sun dress? WHAT!!!

The necklace that she is wearing doesnt match the boho vibe at all and the shoes too. It's like she didnt think about how it would all look together.

Reactions: 15
She looks beautiful. The dress would be a million times nicer without the cut out in front. I’d like to see it without her flicking it to the side. Chris looks very dapper
Ya I agree I would like to see it to without that happening as well ....she's very tanned looking in that pic reckon she threw on some Sally Hansen lady minute because her stories this morning her legs weren't that colour ....not that's there's anything wrong with Sally Hansen I always have a bottle on hand but not for my wedding day rubbing of my white dress

If they didn’t hit 200 guests tonight their pp cost goes up by 25. Any idea of their numbers? Doing a quick tot is this wedding nearly 70k!?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Looks like she has body blur on…that stuff is amazing. It’s like a tinted balm that gives a glow

Reactions: 4
Honestly, this! Whatever about the underwhelming dress, why on earth does she look so miserable, its sad. I don't wish ill on anyone (well except absolute horrible cunts) so I genuinely was hoping she had a great day and that just isn't reflected in that pic at all. Look, maybe it's just a bad photo but lord god, why would you OK that pic? Its an awful photo, no joy at all 😕
I’m not too hung up on their pose at all. There’ll be 100s of photos. They obviously just chose to do a serious moody one…. I hope!!!

Looks like she has body blur on…that stuff is amazing. It’s like a tinted balm that gives a glow
Sunbeds did their magic underneath 👍

Reactions: 4
Ya I agree I would like to see it to without that happening as well ....she's very tanned looking in that pic reckon she threw on some Sally Hansen lady minute because her stories this morning her legs weren't that colour ....not that's there's anything wrong with Sally Hansen I always have a bottle on hand but not for my wedding day rubbing of my white dress
She said she was going to slap instant tan on in the morning. On her live

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but that's not a wedding dress to me. Looks more like a summer dress worn in Ocean beach club in Ibiza!!

Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion

FBG— I don’t care that you think my dress is a show, it takes lots of cash to look this cheap ya know

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread title
Grace feeling skinny in her fake Jimmy's and she doesn't give a feck in her boho dress, cause now she's a wifey and it's about damn time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must have because she was very pale last night

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.