Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this Grace girl I don’t follow her but the mother showed me the pics, wow the dress, shoes and her stance in the photo was awful & sorry no nice way to put it but where is her neck?

Reactions: 12
Ok so... I'm gonna do a mad thing here 😂 and say the more I look at it the more I kinda like it. I've seen worse. I was at a wedding a few years ago and the bride was wearing a very very puffy dress with a huge long train on it, someone had to follow her everywhere to hold it up. Even the first dance someone was holding it 😂🙈 so I think graces one isn't too bad considering. I actually like it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I enquired about the Rift Shop for my own wedding next year & I nearly collapsed when I got the quote.

The prices for everything are:
Full day:
€12,000 (Option 1: Love Sensation included)
€9,500 (Option 2: Riff Shop with vocalist)

Evening packages:
Opt 1: €5,500
Opt 2: €4,900 (90mins to 2 hours)

Quoted directly from my email!
Excuse my language but duck right off 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ that’s mental! I booked my wedding band a few weeks ago and they were €1,950 and they’re a brilliant band and very well known in the Munster area , bloody hell these people are right eejits 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The right of the pic when u zoom in, is that dirt? for a professional photo like I’d be expecting better

Reactions: 2
Did she say she was having a second dress ?
No, just wishful thinking on my part!

I like the back of it
A3D1A8FD-7CBB-4BFE-96E4-517FC280AE4F.jpeg

I’m just not a fan, even on this bride who is smaller than Grace it’s just the cut out at the front throws me off. I think, like the model, you have to be 6ft to carry this style off with a narrow body shape.
D3F914B0-F0DF-4FD5-9C05-DC611AC14287.jpeg
D09BF1E9-91F2-4D01-8C36-78C4F7C9B0C3.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She either whinged and whinged about the Jimmy's and Chris bought her them as a present to shut her up basically and she got her way

Or

She blagged the fakes from the shop in Limerick for free.

Look, I've no issue with anyone wearing fakes but it's a bit sad her showing off the ones in BT and then wearing a rip off pair with her 4k dress... her being the celebrity that she thinks she is

Reactions: 8
I don’t particularly mind Grace at times. But that dress does nothing for her. It’s not like a wedding dress at all, looks like it needs to be ironed. She looks fab besides but I’m shocked she’d even wear something like that. And it wasn’t cheap either! Why oh why!

Reactions: 6
She either whinged and whinged about the Jimmy's and Chris bought her them as a present to shut her up basically and she got her way

Or

She blagged the fakes from the shop in Limerick for free.

Look, I've no issue with anyone wearing fakes but it's a bit sad her showing off the ones in BT and then wearing a rip off pair with her 4k dress... her being the celebrity that she thinks she is
Are they fake or inspired by?

Reactions: 1
No, just wishful thinking on my part!

I like the back of it
View attachment 1438839

I’m just not a fan, even on this bride who is smaller than Grace it’s just the cut out at the front throws me off. I think, like the model, you have to be 6ft to carry this style off with a narrow body shape.
View attachment 1438840View attachment 1438841
That’s the problem with setting your heart on something online. If this was the first dress she tried on and picked it, sounds like she’d her mind made up already before trying it on. No talking to her then.
The more I think bsck. The meltdown the day they went up for the dress makes sense. Tit tape v bra drama and running away for me time.

Reactions: 5
I don’t particularly mind Grace at times. But that dress does nothing for her. It’s not like a wedding dress at all, looks like it needs to be ironed. She looks fab besides but I’m shocked she’d even wear something like that. And it wasn’t cheap either! Why oh why!
This is how I feel, she can be dramatic and all that but she doesn’t annoy me like certain other women influencers . When she was crying after the dress fitting I thought it was nerves and was really geared up for her looking fabulous. I’m just so shocked!

Reactions: 2
If she had got a dressmaker to cover that exposed stomach part then the dress would have been stunning 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s that Exposed bit that’s making it not look like a wedding dress !

Reactions: 14
For all the hype, it's very underwhelming.. each to their own, but Grace has put her life out there... so bridesmaids dresses.. meh.. her dress.. absolutely meh.. was expecting a lot more from her actually.. I hope she had a fabulous day..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.