Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it absolutely hilarious that the groom actually looks better than the bride. The fact that this was the pic she chose for the reveal is scary to think what the rest of the pics are like. I’m really not just saying this cause it’s Grace and I can’t stand her but it’s up there with the worst wedding dress I’ve ever seen on a bride does absolutely nothing for her

• Heart
Reactions: 43
To be fair now though, people that are saying it looks dirty she’s had it on all day, it’s a long dress and she’s outside for the pic so it’s bound to get dirty. Again it begs as to why she’s used this particular pic… doubt it’s a pro pic is it?

Reactions: 5
To be fair now though, people that are saying it looks dirty she’s had it on all day, it’s a long dress and she’s outside for the pic so it’s bound to get dirty. Again it begs as to why she’s used this particular pic… doubt it’s a pro pic is it?
I totally get this my own was awful by the end but even if this wasn’t professional, grace after all her editing cud easily have whitened it no? Or used a better picture to hide it?

Never mind the dress, the necklace, the watch, the difference in styles between them - WHERE IS THE CHEMISTRY?? Where is the love, affection, intimacy? Why is there such a gap between them? So many questions!

If you photoshopped their heads on to prison officer uniforms I would honestly think it was a poster for a recruitment campaign for the prison service and these were the poster employees. Real ‘orange is the new black’ vibes off it or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't follow Grace. I pop into this thread from time to time.. yes she's a tad annoying..I haven't read even half of the shite posted- don't be having the time. I get its a bitchy be-a-cunty type of site. I indulge from time to time, when warranted, but cunty site or not, I think those laying it on thick on a girl on her wedding day and slagging what she or her husband are wearing (and god knows what else, haven't read your shite as I sais) ye are a pack of absoluete eebags who can only be unhappy in their own lives and mostly likely need a good 🍆🍆🍆🍆

Before you say it, yous pack of geebags, I'm not Mags. She is still in the residents bar off her gee.
Most people are only commenting on the dress really and are not tearing her to shreds. I think most of us here were rooting for her really, I certainly was and I have already said that I hope she had a great day and that she loved her dress. That’s all that matters in the end. The rest of us are just casual observers of what someone with a large public profile is sharing online.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she’d worn a bra and didn’t stick the big ham hock out it’d be much better . He looks handsome .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That photo shows it’s all false the wedding is content
Her and kips relationship is so weird they look uncomfortable together and never seem to spend any time together apart freebies at the cinema
She goes on like they’re teenagers it’s so strange

Reactions: 15
I love the invitations, love bridesmaids dresses, love the venue, love the cake, love the florals on the table, her hair and makeup looks really well and to be honest I quite like the shoes. I think she did really well with the boho aesthetic. I was really rooting for her, hand on heart. But that dress, it’s just not it. She could have done so much better for herself.

Reactions: 25
Dress is utter shite looking for 4grand, she was absolutely had!

Yes, and that could have been done so easily too as so much material to use.
If she had a professional dressmaker they would've made something far superior from scratch, that suited, body type, height and build, and made her look a million dollars for less, like with a lotta change from 4grand FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You people are mental! The amount of weirdness all day its so stalker! Im out as a real tatler in the day. This obsession is ott. Seriously. Watching all day? No just no. That's exactly why tattle gets a bad name.
Yet here you are at 1.30am with little better to be at, just like the rest of us.

Now, why don't you duck away off somewhere else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I enquired about the Rift Shop for my own wedding next year & I nearly collapsed when I got the quote.

The prices for everything are:
Full day:
€12,000 (Option 1: Love Sensation included)
€9,500 (Option 2: Riff Shop with vocalist)

Evening packages:
Opt 1: €5,500
Opt 2: €4,900 (90mins to 2 hours)

Quoted directly from my email!
Thats an expensive headache! 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The bridesmaids are nicer than her I’m floored at that dress 👗 Penney’s had cut open white dresses last year reminded me of it 🤨

Oh god looks like that trumpet band were still going at 1:55am. I’d end up having to hit the hay by 10pm, head banging after them.

they started at the dinner! The lads were drenched in sweat

Last edited:
  • Sick
Guys I made a new thread and hope it works ok, my first thread - new thread here

Used the most upvoted thread suggestion - but special commendation for some of the poetry on display on the last thread! :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.