Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god surely that’s like a second part of the day dress?! And had more of a wedding dress dress for the wedding???

also as someone stated it actually does look like she’s wearing her fih bih 😳😳
Do you think so? Maybe it is her second dress, I’d pray it was and this wasn’t her actual bridal choice !

Reactions: 2
I enquired about the Rift Shop for my own wedding next year & I nearly collapsed when I got the quote.

The prices for everything are:
Full day:
€12,000 (Option 1: Love Sensation included)
€9,500 (Option 2: Riff Shop with vocalist)

Evening packages:
Opt 1: €5,500
Opt 2: €4,900 (90mins to 2 hours)

Quoted directly from my email!
I got loads of band quotes and got nothing even close to that back! Wtf? Is elvis back from the dead and joining them? Or Is an endless cocaine supply included for the guests in dah or wa???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I notice quite a few people commented, “congratulations” and nothing about the bride looking gorgeous. I can’t believe her sister and Mam let her wear that! I’d have slapped my sisters silly!
Noticed that too..very little comments on the actual dress🤣

Reactions: 4
Kourtney Kardashian still takes the prize for worst wedding dress of the year in my opinion, so that's something nice I can say I guess😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
First time to post on this thread, but when the groom out does the bride well that's a huge alarm! WTAF was she wearing!🤯 Cannot call that a dress for your wedding day 🙄she wore nicer to the 50 pre wedding doo's that she had. "Oh grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment piss by fast, you got it sooo wrong"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion
Wedding day photo..Grace in a sulk. "Meet my husband ladies..he calls me She-hulk".

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The meltdowns all make sense now, they tried to tell her but she was having none of it

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I do like the dress. It’s not your typical wedding dress. However, it is a very typical style for a beach wedding in sunny Australia. And yes the bride would go barefoot there too.

Reactions: 6
The meltdowns all make sense now, they tried to tell her but she was having none of it
Wasn't following closely, pre wedding, but was she forewarned? Surely nobody looked at her and said "wow, this is you". I've watched enough episodes of say yes to the dress to know she shudda yelled NO at the top of her lungs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have pic of the dress from the brand? I know ppl had been posting pics of potential dresses from the brand. Would like to see what it looks like on model to tell if it’s just the pic she posted that hasn’t done it justice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m really rather speechless that she wore such similiar dresses on the lead up.

you’d think she’d try to throw everyone off. It’s all been too obvious! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I do like the dress. It’s not your typical wedding dress. However, it is a very typical style for a beach wedding in sunny Australia. And yes the bride would go barefoot there too.
Cavan. It was cavan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just here for the comments 😂
Dress ok … not my taste but it’s ok ,
Kip’s looks great & I love the bridesmaid dress , nicest I’ve seen . Hayden looked super cute too

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have pic of the dress from the brand? I know ppl had been posting pics of potential dresses from the brand. Would like to see what it looks like on model to tell if it’s just the pic she posted that hasn’t done it justice.
I posted this a few days ago, I knew she’d go for it

Big difference is that the model is a size 6-8 with a 20 inch waist. Grace is not that shape.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion
THE WEDDING IS DONE, GRACE IS MRS GERNON, NOW IT’S TIME TO GO BACK TO BEING A MUM

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.