Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't think Grace is bright enough to troll us by not showing anything. I'd say someone took the phone from her and told her to enjoy her day instead of posting every 2 minutes. I'm sure over the weekend there will be plenty of wedding spam and then the 'one week married', 'one month married' etc too. 💤
And after all the waiting today we’ll be sick to the back teeth of looking at throwbacks 🙄

Reactions: 4
His suit is gorgeous though….but he’s so formal and smart and she looks like she’s the evening entertainment about to do some fire breathing…
i think that’s what makes her dress look so casual because he’s so smart looking. I really feel sorry for her actually. Listens to no one but she’ll defo regret it if she’s honest down the line. As the old saying goes, avoid trends for your wedding :/

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So let’s assume she had a meltdown over the dress and wouldn’t listen to anyone’s opinion on it, because as she said herself, she loves it and that matters most…. Isn’t that a bit of a glimpse into everyday life, that she just doesn’t listen to anyone else’s views or opinions and is probably how she gets away with dumping the kids and living like a single millionaire with no responsibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tits out? Check.
Belly out? Check.
Leg out? Check.

I couldn’t in all conscience allow a good friend her shape and size wear that on her wedding day. Either her friends and family need to grow a pair and be honest, or they actually think she’s just gorgeous in it…
My mother wouldn’t let me wear anything that didn’t suit me either would my sisters so how the duck did they think that dress suited her shape

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she looks fab but I’d love to have seen her smiling! Like it’s your wedding day this is your big reveal picture and neither of you are smiling on what is the happiest day of your life!

Reactions: 7
His suit is gorgeous though….but he’s so formal and smart and she looks like she’s the evening entertainment about to do some fire breathing…
Chris looks really great, the colour and cut of suit is perfect, it’s just so formal compared to Grace’s boho beach dress.

Reactions: 15
Don’t like the dress at all, & don’t think her whole boho vibe matches a tailored suit with dicky bow!!
Her dress last night was far nicer than her actual wedding dress. Boy oh boy does she have confidence. Thigh high split, belly out, tits out ffs the priest must be in therapy now after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus, is she legally blind ? I can't think of any other reason why she thought she could pull that off

The photo looks likes something you'd see in The Sun - with a salacious caption "My Wedding Hell" and then some story about the groom shagging the bf bridesmaid 😀 The scowls on both of them are priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The shoes are around 1600 euro 😳😳😳 the most expensive Jimmy Choo shoes available in BTs.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Im so underwhelmed, ive seen her t look better off banging bowls and chomping on cacao

Reactions: 7
She is the wrong shape for this dress, it is meant for a leggy willowy type, she doesn’t do it justice and it doesn’t do her justice, poor choice
I am a fan of boho styles, but they do nothing for my body and I just have to suck it up and dream. I just wish Grace had done that, it just looks awful!

Reactions: 6
I'd say her mam & mags told her it didn't suit but she probably had a meltdown as usual

Reactions: 8
Grace is just not boho! I know she wants to be but she’s not. You don’t choose the boho life, the boho life chooses you! You can’t force this hippy tit on yourself and it doesn’t suit her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The more I look at the photo the more I notice:

- zero intimacy in that pic

leading me to -

- the pic is a dress reveal... it's not a happily wed married couple reveal. Just before the pic's been taken she's had to fuss about with the train, and there's a gap between them probably so people could "see" the dress.. all about Grace once again

- There's zero happiness in their eyes in that pic. People don't have to have beaming smiles in a pic to see a happy sparkle

- her hand on his shoulder balled up? Lads in the pub vibes. Even if her hand was around his other shoulder flat it would look much more lovey dovey

Sad state of affairs if that pic was taken by a professional, and even worse if that was the best one.....
True. I hate the look of myself in some of my wedding photos, the ones taken without knowing but I look happy in them all, I think same goes for most newly weds. They look distant, hope it was just a moment and that the day was everything she wished for especially after all that build up. I hope our impressions are wrong

Reactions: 1
I envisaged her with her hair down in curls wearing one of the flower headbands or something along those lines and the dress was fitted sheer lace with a deep v neckine.... maybe thats just me thinking thats the dress I should have woren all them years ago..😫

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.