Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they didn’t hit 200 guests tonight their pp cost goes up by 25. Any idea of their numbers? Doing a quick tot is this wedding nearly 70k!?
They’d just give invites to make up the numbers - my friend had to 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thread title:

Just as the waiting hit it’s peak, we learn she had d’wedding dress on her all week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah I'm dying what the duck is that dress honestly girls and boys. The bridesmaids dresses are more formal than it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I enquired about the Rift Shop for my own wedding next year & I nearly collapsed when I got the quote.

The prices for everything are:
Full day:
€12,000 (Option 1: Love Sensation included)
€9,500 (Option 2: Riff Shop with vocalist)

Evening packages:
Opt 1: €5,500
Opt 2: €4,900 (90mins to 2 hours)

Quoted directly from my email!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I mean they look like the have met on the street going to different weddings and jumped in for a quick pic! I don't understand it 🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they had gone abroad and got married on a beach then she might have been able to pull it off.
This is exactly the thought I got. Barefoot on the sand, ankle bracelet, flower crown type of dress. She tries too hard to be Boho when it's not something everyone can pull off. It's also the polar opposite then of the sleek suit Chris went for..

Reactions: 14
It’s a crap photo with a stupid pose and a face like a slapped arse. Is it really the best of the bunch?

Reactions: 17
I enquired about the Rift Shop for my own wedding next year & I nearly collapsed when I got the quote.

The prices for everything are:
Full day:
€12,000 (Option 1: Love Sensation included)
€9,500 (Option 2: Riff Shop with vocalist)

Evening packages:
Opt 1: €5,500
Opt 2: €4,900 (90mins to 2 hours)

Quoted directly from my email!
rip off shop more like

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I envisaged her with her hair down in boho curls wearing one of the flower headbands or something along those lines and the dress was fitted sheer lace with a deep v neckine.... maybe thats just me thinking thats the dress I should have woren all them years ago..😫
I imagined the hair as you said, especially with her getting the longer extensions and talking about the hair trial so much.
Not joking - is that a ring of tan around her neck line?
it’s a chavvy looking gold necklace I think, again, why?!?

Reactions: 3
Right I’ve come to my senses!!

I had those wedding shoes - I got them on oh hello clothing for €110 I think and it’s only the feckin day of the wedding people asked were they jimmys 😂 I had the stiletto heel.

I genuinely feel like someone should have slapped her, that’s not a wedding dress at all. It’s a 4k beach coverup! she looks great but a tiny bit of material in the midriff and she’d have been 1000 times better 👀 look I’ve a few kids and my auld boobs wouldn’t be able for something like that either but lord god almighty who wants to look like they’re on a beach on their CAVAN wedding day!! I actually feel for her!!

bridesmaids dresses I do like I think but the boho vibe isn’t fully working it’s way through.

krisps looks great, rather red though, someone shoulda put some concealer on him.

Hayden is a cutie. Where’s Sienna?

Reactions: 16
Ah I'm dying what the duck is that dress honestly girls and boys. The bridesmaids dresses are more formal than it 🤣🤣
Another scary fact! Bridesmaids and kips looking all glam in the photos, next to her in her beach dress 😕

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Not even a smile on our wedding day. The belle of the ball? That's Lady Gray.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.