Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think that’s what makes her dress looks so casual because he’s so smart looking. I really feel sorry for her actually. Listens to no one but she’ll defo regret it if she’s honest down the line. As the old saying goes, avoid trends for your wedding :/

This is a very good point - they're a total contrast. If there was to be a "theme" he'd have been better off in a less formal suit and certainly not in a bow tie... maybe even no tie at all. Sure dickie bows aren't very boho!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i think that’s what makes her dress looks so casual because he’s so smart looking. I really feel sorry for her actually. Listens to no one but she’ll defo regret it if she’s honest down the line. As the old saying goes, avoid trends for your wedding :/
I can see it now, the crying over how she looked. I just can’t believe she couldn’t see what we all see, it’s too casual for the location and grooms outfit and it does nothing for her figure. She could have really played on her curves and looked sexy.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say she tried this dress on in a size 10?
Everyone knows wedding dresses are small sizes , when I was getting married I’m a good size 12 I was trying 16/18 on to fit me . So no way is that a size 10 she’s not even a size 10 in normal clothes she looks no different than any other day her hair her make up , her dress isn’t nice .
to be honest she looked nicer the night before her wedding than her wedding Day . There is nothing wow about it at all ..

Reactions: 13
Is her hair in little braids at the back with feathers?? I like the skirt part but not mad on the cut out and top part of it. Thought her hair would be down after all the chat about getting hair done.

Reactions: 5
So having inspected closer, her makeup looks like it always does, smokey eye anyone??
The choker is vile, her hair doesn't work, long loose curls with a headband would of been nicer. I dont mind the bottom half of the dress, but the top half is cheap and tacky looking, like others have said, it's very coachella.
Grace is tall, there is alot she can get away with but amazingly she seems to cock everything up.

Reactions: 15
She looks beautiful. The dress would be a million times nicer without the cut out in front. I’d like to see it without her flicking it to the side. Chris looks very dapper

Reactions: 6
The more I look at the photo the more I notice:

- zero intimacy in that pic

leading me to -

- the pic is a dress reveal... it's not a happily wed married couple reveal. Just before the pic's been taken she's had to fuss about with the train, and there's a gap between them probably so people could "see" the dress.. all about Grace once again

- There's zero happiness in their eyes in that pic. People don't have to have beaming smiles in a pic to see a happy sparkle

- her hand on his shoulder balled up? Lads in the pub vibes. Even if her hand was around his other shoulder flat it would look much more lovey dovey

Sad state of affairs if that pic was taken by a professional, and even worse if that was the best one.....
Think you summed that perfectly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 5
This is a very good point - they're a total contrast. If there was to be a "theme" he'd have been better off in a less formal suit and certainly not in a bow tie... maybe even no tie at all. Sure dickie bows aren't very boho!
his suit was free so it was grabbed I suppose

Oh my god surely that’s like a second part of the day dress?! And had more of a wedding dress dress for the wedding???

also as someone stated it actually does look like she’s wearing her fih bih 😳😳

Everyone knows wedding dresses are small sizes , when I was getting married I’m a good size 12 I was trying 16/18 on to fit me . So no way is that a size 10 she’s not even a size 10 in normal clothes she looks no different than any other day her hair her make up , her dress isn’t nice .
to be honest she looked nicer the night before her wedding than her wedding Day . There is nothing wow about it at all ..
there was a lot of fantasising went into this dress purchase. I think she picked it out online before she went up, fixated on it, tried it on in a size ten no clue what it’d actually looked like until it arrived 4 weeks ago. Cue tantrums in the north. No wonder they were all so stressed!! Fam forced to go along with it. it was happening no matter what.True stubborn deluded G style.

• Heart
Thread Suggestion:

FacesbyGrace #64 - look ah wah I wore on my special day, I just had to ignore what people wih sense did say!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.