Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lago

What is she out getting grounded for early doors? Greasy you have 2 kids with him, a home, several animals and have been engaged for years…grow up, put your big girl pants on and just enjoy the day like a normal person!!

Reactions: 30

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Don’t like the dress at all, & don’t think her whole boho vibe matches a tailored suit with dicky bow!!
Her dress last night was far nicer than her actual wedding dress. Boy oh boy does she have confidence. Thigh high split, belly out, tits out ffs the priest must be in therapy now after that!

• Haha
Kips with the gurrier haircut and is he in TRACKSUIT bottoms for the “rehearsal dinner” before the wedding?!

Fucking hell, between her saggy tits hanging out and his chav outfit and hair, I’d say Virginia Lodge is delighted with the lot of them

• Haha
How can you lift weights that much and not have even a shred of tone in your arms?! she looks a completely different shape to even at weekend. Maybe jen did a bit of rehearsal editing

And blaming minor weightloss for floppy tits when she never wears a bra after 2 kids. Fuck off!!!! It actually ruins a lovely dress.

Reactions: 29

Thump

VIP Member
Like Dom looks sensational but she's super skinny and tall, it's hard to pull off that off the shoulder look and I fear grace will have something along the lines of that too, you can see in that pic that it doesn't suit jens body shape and why has she always got her boobs out lately
Like for a nightclub grand show them off but for a bridesmaid no
Same last night jens tits front and centre of every photo 🤢
Jen looked lovely last night and today, there’s no shame in having a pair of tits and Jen usually isn’t one for over exposing them but even if she was like what of it. The shaming of women’s bodies is 🤯 no one’s eyes will be scarred for life by sight of a bit of cleavage, anyone offended by it needs to get over it. Women with breasts don’t need to go out in polo necks to spare the feeling of others. I always find it’s the ones with smaller breasts who are the most offended.

• Heart
I really wanted Grace to wow everyone, I was ready to defend her, but what the HELL was she thinking?! I’m beyond shocked, the dress is awful! Even a super skinny woman wouldn’t help that dress.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Jesus by the looks of things there's a hard looking crowd knocking around at this wedding...classy....yikes!! 😬😅

Manifesting a bra for her tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

jazzbot

VIP Member
Howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m on holiday and just told the kids we are having a pool day tomorrow so I don’t have to move from the house 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 In honor of Greasy's big day, we'll all be neglecting our kids tomorrow. In true selfish G fashion.

• Haha

Pumpkin20XxxX

He looks well i have to say better than she does. What was the big reveal of the hair looks like she could've done that herself n left colour and cut the way it was im sorry but all the fuss i was really expecting to be wowed.