Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinksy33

I know it’s a long shot ….it is something blue
I bet a tenner the YSL bag will make an appearance

Hope you all have your ka kow ready and battered sausages to toast the bride 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think she would have looked stunning in a sweetheart neckline with puff sleeves, structured at the bodice and then free flowing satin skirt. For the life of me I can’t understand why she went with this vibe.

Nopatience

VIP Member
I enquired about the Rift Shop for my own wedding next year & I nearly collapsed when I got the quote.

The prices for everything are:
Full day:
€12,000 (Option 1: Love Sensation included)
€9,500 (Option 2: Riff Shop with vocalist)

Evening packages:
Opt 1: €5,500
Opt 2: €4,900 (90mins to 2 hours)

Quoted directly from my email!
rip off shop more like

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
First time to post on this thread, but when the groom out does the bride well that's a huge alarm! WTAF was she wearing!🤯 Cannot call that a dress for your wedding day 🙄she wore nicer to the 50 pre wedding doo's that she had. "Oh grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment piss by fast, you got it sooo wrong"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Skinner

VIP Member
It would be lovely for a beach wedding. Her make up looks like when she does it herself with the smokey eye. Doesn't look like she has a veil a few feather stuck in the back of her head but hay, if that's what she wanted, I hope she's enjoying wearing it and enjoying her big day.
Is the boho trend not all over. My daughter was onto boho a couple of years ago and wouldn't wear anything boho now.
If you look at all her grid posts, all her white dresses are the same, leg sticking out to the side, very predictable and boring.
Same leg too, what's wrong with the other one.

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I’ve lost interest now in the wedding.

More interested in which hun will do her dirty first.

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Them tits flopping about in her fucking armpits my god... I really hope one of her wedding presents is a bra 😭

• Haha
Stop, is this true? Lisa doesn't travel more than 1.5 hours from where she lives in Wicklow. I must check how far VPL is.
Yep 100% true! My mate would be close with her and it was when Lisa just broke into the Insta world and grace had an event and Lisa said she would do her make up, grace said she would post and tag her etc etc. not one post from grace or mention so Lisa did it for free basically with no publicity! Lisa said grace text her a good while back asking if she would do her make up(for free obvs) and Lisa was just like FUCK OFF 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

jazzbot

VIP Member
She's scribblin like a mad thing in de diary tonigh ekkkkkk

Greasy's business plan:

OI'm aware that to most, come July 24th,
That no longer I'll be, fascinatin' to ye.

Already I'm stressin, there'll be no views after this weddin'.
Mohammed and Yong, they'll all soon be gone!

My fans in Nigeria, will have lost their hysteria,
Back to boring old me, Miss. chaotic free.

Hard not t'be jealous o' Dom, Bitch's rake thin after the voms!
So already I'm plottin', how I'll avoid being forgotten.

Live streaming me gash, always makes me some cash!
Must get a hold of that Kips, and start flashing me nips!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

jazzbot

VIP Member
I’m getting pissed off now. I changed my whole day around this. Around grease fucking mongey. I need my head examined 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
Just got into the car and Roooh Scott is on Classic Hits - could the excitement build any more 😂

• Haha