Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
It’s a fucking disgrace that poor girl has not a single soul in her life to tell her that dress was not nice. I’m sorry but she looks as tacky as fuck 🙈 I get what she was going for, the hippy boho look.. but she cannot pull it off.. Chris looks really formal and she looks like she raided the €5 bargain section on boohoo
she got boohoo and boho mixed up.

she’s been wearing mini versions of this dress all week. Ekkk It’s actually all been Too obvious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Clangers2

VIP Member
This is why I felt sorry for Dom, it must be so hard !
She was in white outfits before her wedding etc & chose a Rue Se Seine dress. And this eejit has copied her !
Fuck her
As much as Grace rots me you can't just be miserable cause you didn't get your own big wedding
She moved on within about 3 months and is living with another fella now
Not as if she's single and still in bits over it
She's lucky to have met someone else so quickly
No time for her and her miserable puss now
I don't feel at all sorry for her now
She will get her day too
And everyone and their mother are wearing Rue de Seine dresses now it's not as if it's unusual like

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
The dress looks like a maxi dress you'd wear on holidays for a night out. I would not think it's a wedding dress at all.

sherlockholmes2

I love the invitations, love bridesmaids dresses, love the venue, love the cake, love the florals on the table, her hair and makeup looks really well and to be honest I quite like the shoes. I think she did really well with the boho aesthetic. I was really rooting for her, hand on heart. But that dress, it’s just not it. She could have done so much better for herself.

lil_sox

Chatty Member
I do like the dress she’s wearing, it’s beautiful and really suits her, but for the love of god support the diddies

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Nope, sorry!! I don't like it at all. Somebody picked this dress here and the shoes. I had hoped to be pleasantly surprised but nah!!
And the big smug head on her aswell!!
Chris looks well enough in his free suit, it would probably look even better if he'd paid for it himself.

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
Those shoes should be wrapped around a pole as Tiffani Sparkles moves on to her next lap dance.

She’s gone Tits McGee again. I hope she wears a bra tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Is this the fasted a thread has reached the 50 page mark. It has to be a site record.

I’m not surprised she has been gymming it for months with the style of dress she wore. Nearly €4k for the dress. No wonder she has been posting AF links lately. The wedding must have cost a fortune.

Chris looks well but I guess his tattoos aren’t showing. It’s a pity that Hayden wasn’t in a matching suit. It would have been a much better advertisement for Louis Dopeland.

I find the whole being so excited for total strangers wishing you well,so odd. Shes delighted with all the love pouring from her phone. It's reminding me of siennas birth so much. Coming on delighted Spin103 were talking about her and less than 24 hours after giving birth, giddy at getting her most views ever!

Also if you want to be truly grounded, leave the phone in the room and switch off. You're not grounded if you're filming it for the gram.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I’ve never in my life seen a worse wedding dress. I have no words. It’s tacky af and I’m being kind

• Heart

Thump

VIP Member
I don't follow Grace. I pop into this thread from time to time.. yes she's a tad annoying..I haven't read even half of the shite posted- don't be having the time. I get its a bitchy be-a-cunty type of site. I indulge from time to time, when warranted, but cunty site or not, I think those laying it on thick on a girl on her wedding day and slagging what she or her husband are wearing (and god knows what else, haven't read your shite as I sais) ye are a pack of absoluete eebags who can only be unhappy in their own lives and mostly likely need a good 🍆🍆🍆🍆

Before you say it, yous pack of geebags, I'm not Mags. She is still in the residents bar off her gee.
Most people are only commenting on the dress really and are not tearing her to shreds. I think most of us here were rooting for her really, I certainly was and I have already said that I hope she had a great day and that she loved her dress. That’s all that matters in the end. The rest of us are just casual observers of what someone with a large public profile is sharing online.

• Heart

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Genuinely this mad woman is only getting married for content isn't she? That stupid montage with her baps flapping about in the Cavan breeze while she swings them rats tails of hair extensions round and round it dawned on me.

I can just imagine the conversations to film that shit. "NO KIPS kiss me like this! No that's a bad angle take it again. Right now follow me about while I twirl. Right KIDS I need you to line up now and look cute, ok now get out of my sight"

Why can these blaggers not just as she fuckin says herself "live in the moment". Imagine filming this shit for internet strangers..

Jesus I cannot wait til this is done I'm already fed up looking a her gob with that shit eating grin 😂🙄
The whole story just looks contrived…the spins, the raised leg…fuck all natural about it. I hope for her own sake if her wedding dress is a similar neckline that’s she does use the tape or she’ll have floppy side boob in every pic and her video if she’s having one…

• Sick

daddygoose35

VIP Member
The room looks crap. The bed looks like something from IKEA and the wardrobe looks like it belongs in a students flat. Nothing matches and it looks thrown together.

• Heart