Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyhun91

I find it absolutely hilarious that the groom actually looks better than the bride. The fact that this was the pic she chose for the reveal is scary to think what the rest of the pics are like. I’m really not just saying this cause it’s Grace and I can’t stand her but it’s up there with the worst wedding dress I’ve ever seen on a bride does absolutely nothing for her

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Reminds me of something you’d wear on holidays going for dinner 🙈😂 probably cost a fortune but it does nothing for her would of much rather she wore something that flattered her

Hunthehun

No that’s just not good. She looks like she’s just home from the beach after having a batter sausage

• Haha
  • Sad

Flower45

VIP Member
I actually think that's a lovely picture of them both. Honestly she wrecks my head but I'm uncomfortable taking apart every single picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Jesus, is she legally blind ? I can't think of any other reason why she thought she could pull that off

The photo looks likes something you'd see in The Sun - with a salacious caption "My Wedding Hell" and then some story about the groom shagging the bf bridesmaid 😀 The scowls on both of them are priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

jazzbot

VIP Member
Anyone else have a feeling Kips might finally lose it tomorrow... can you blame him!?

Sung to the tune of 'Horse Outside - Rubberbandits'
Play the instrumental in the background if ya can (cue lyrics start at 25 seconds);

"De day after d'weddin, a freebie, anudda hotel,
Looking smug on insta, tellin' 'fans' it all went well.
And when we go home, first thing I ask, 'if he liked me nips'!?
Live streamed the whole thing, sausage batt-er-ing, first one since bein' a MISS! (ekkkkk)
Kips says, 'must we show me bits to all? I'll be laughed out of it!',
Then I told him, we have to show them, no more freebies coming in.
All I have, de sunbed off-er, me face burnt to a crisp.
So what the fuck else, do you expect, won't ya tell me Kips!?

Chorus:
He said: "FUCK that 'social media' get a real job now!
FUCK your bleedin' me time, get a real job now!
and FUCK the constant meltdowns, get a real job now!
What the hells making that noise? There's a bleedin' horse outside!!!!"

I said 'I don't believe ya'
He said 'it's fuckin true!,
I'm sick of funding every single, stupid thing you do!'
I don't need you baby, I'm well known around the place.
Sure d'chipper's, saus-age in bat-ter, has a sticker with me face!
I don't clean de house,
fuck re-spons-i-bill-itees,
Kids dumped in creche or camps, that's wha happens when I'm yer mam-my,
No worries here at all, when you're drownin' in freebies.
Look dat Kips fella up and down and give him one of these: 🖕

Chorus:
He said: "FUCK that 'social media' get a real job now!
FUCK your bleedin' me time, get a real job now!
and FUCK the constant meltdowns, get a real job now!
Seriously Grace what's going on? Is that a real horse outside?!"

Giddy up now Lady (Gray), he can kiss my hole!
OI'm not getting a job, rather make a living on d'pole.
Let's run away together, we can scrounge off a new deal,
I'll jump right now on insta, and beg for our next meal.
Kips believes that I won't do it, he thinks I'll miss the kids,
I run back down the drive - only to give me pets one last kiss!
"Are you really leaving Greasy?" I said I am of course!
If I didn't grab all de freebies, sure I wouldn't have me horse!"

*Chorus*

ADQ-DA-023-600x400.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Totally underwhelming. She looks the same as she has every day for the last few weeks. Partly caused by her wearing white at every opportunity, takes away the impact of the actual day.

im not sure I’ve ever seen a bride a groom look so unhappy in their wedding photos

jazzbot

VIP Member
‘Tis the morn’ o me weddin, the one d’girls all been dreadin’. For today I’ll become, Mrs. Kips Tallagh hun.

I’ll lay back and be pampered, while everyone scampers. Afraid of their shite, I’ll lash out or bite.

Because girlies you see, ‘tis quite eazy being me. Must dash now my pretties, Ark! a freebie deliver-eee!!!!!

Ekkkkkkkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Genuinely this mad woman is only getting married for content isn't she? That stupid montage with her baps flapping about in the Cavan breeze while she swings them rats tails of hair extensions round and round it dawned on me.

I can just imagine the conversations to film that shit. "NO KIPS kiss me like this! No that's a bad angle take it again. Right now follow me about while I twirl. Right KIDS I need you to line up now and look cute, ok now get out of my sight"

Why can these blaggers not just as she fuckin says herself "live in the moment". Imagine filming this shit for internet strangers..

Jesus I cannot wait til this is done I'm already fed up looking a her gob with that shit eating grin 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

jazzbot

VIP Member
Thread title:

Just as the waiting hit it’s peak, we learn she had d’wedding dress on her all week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She wanted Lisa Shannon to do her makeup but she said no as she didn’t pay her for doing her make up last time! Gave her a €10 tip and walked out!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36