Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angiedunnit

I love how the dress is so awful that people here are in denial about it being her real dress 😂 Thank you Grace for this hilarious payoff, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 35

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Reeled in by the thread title.. really intrigued by the battered sausage mention.. can;t work out who this person is. The photo looks like 2 fat chavs snogging (that was a wedding pic??) and search for Faces of Grace reveals a Christian group

• Haha

LishaLisha

Thread title suggestion

FBG— I don’t care that you think my dress is a show, it takes lots of cash to look this cheap ya know

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
It's like something I wore to over my bikini when I went to see Calvin Harris at a pool party in Vegas 5 years ago......😬 it must be time to bring out the bahher sausages in Virginia 😂😂 you can't buy class and that's for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Dominique is a cow.

Would hate a friend like her.
Now hang on, you’re being a bit harsh. Poor Dom had to go get her brows done one lunch break, and something else done another lunch break. It’s just inhumane - thoughts & prayers are with her simple soul, living like the rest of us for 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Skinner

VIP Member
🎵🎵🎵You put your left leg in your left leg out your left leg in and shake it all about🎵🎵🎵
They're going for the catwalk modeling facials expressions.
20220722_232810.jpg

• Haha

teeteebee

VIP Member
Living for this thread!!! It’s gonna be my highlight for tomorrow! The kids can look after themselves can’t they??? 🫢🫢🤣🤣

• Haha

jeepers

Is he in a trackies????

Honestly love that dress just don’t really think the shoes go, she should have just worn flats. I don’t watch Dominique but looked at her stories there and she’s the picture of misery talking about the wedding and the dress alterations 🤣🤣
Definitely look like trackie style bottoms, the jumper is rank and he is nowhere near trendy enough to be trying the loafers without socks look!

Her dress is lovely but agree that the sandals don’t go, they’re too chunky.

Dominique did sound miserable but honestly, the few times I’ve watched her stories she has sounded the same, I think it’s just the way she speaks, I really don’t know how she has following, she is so completely and utterly boring, her outfit tonight is horrendous too!

JoniM

Thread suggestion
Wedding day photo..Grace in a sulk. "Meet my husband ladies..he calls me She-hulk".

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh Jesus Christ!! Not going to comment on the dress!! Would she smile , is her wedding day !! THE PUSS!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I’ve never seen an unhappier bride and groom in my life!!

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
Absolute trash. To be expected with this one. Imagine picking that as a wedding dress. Christ on a bike its only rotten. Id have been crying into me battered sausage too at the thoughts of getting married in that

• Haha

lovelyladylumps

Morning all, Looking forward to the wedding of the year 🍿
Hopefully we are not left waiting popcorn in hand today! Get comfy and enjoy the show…remember no bras needed today! Let them out ladies 👀
Starters- fancy cheese board with salami roses
Mains- Wexford Batter Sausage & Chips

Last edited:
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I would need to see the dress not all swooshed out to form a proper opinion but in fairness, the keyhole cut out is not something anyone should have on their wedding day 🙈 no wonder herself and Anne had a disagreement on the day of the try on, I’m sure she didn’t get the style. I want to like it but I don’t. I always think of the fact you should be able to be 70 odd and looking back on your wedding pictures and happy with how you looked. Grace’s dress will age fast

Haven’t-a-breeze

She looks no different than her hen. I know it’s nice to look like yourself on your wedding day but a dressed up classy version of yourself. She looks exactly like that pic in the rapeseed field around car booh time. The dress is nice from what we can see but not very wedding’y