Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wonder what muscle the massage gun was meant to be massaging?
Also when was the massage gun gifted to her as I don’t remember her mentioning it and she buys nothing so has to have been gifted when the others like Jess redden got theirs .. feels weird mentioning grace and Jess in the same sentence tbh, both have issues with food and exercise

Reactions: 6
Yeah Grace's form is actually better there than Jen's except for when her arm gets to the top it should be straight. That ponytail though!

Reactions: 5
Tbh both their form is shocking, they shouldn't be swinging the weights the point is the weight should be heavy enough not to swing it.
You should half squat down keeping your upper body uprightish, no rounding of the shoulders, touch the ground with the weight and explode it upwards as close to your body as possible using both your leg power and arm power.
Not a hope my gym would post that if one of us was doing it like either of them. Reflects more on the gym that they're not correcting form or checking weights etc.

Jens is essentially doing dumbbell swings over her head and grace is just bending over

And now I'm missing my gym and raging I can't get up from the couch without coughing a lung up rn

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This has been done to death back and forth on here but personally I think if someone is depressed to the point that their personal hygiene is affected then someone needs to step in. If she is that bad she needs to close her social media account and seek some professional support and her family should intervene.
I'm genuinely speechless.
in fairness to her there isn’t much difference, she’s standing at a different angle and the dodgy white t does nothing for her. The darker top and bottoms look much better as the length is more flattering.

Reactions: 1
Just looked at it again. They both need to be corrected on a few things they are obviously doing it for speed and not decent form. That's the gyms job. Considering they are going so long that's actually shocking.

Reactions: 14
I agree that she’s probably building up to surgery, but I disagree that it’s the easy way out. If she has a gastric bypass or balloon fitted (may be the wrong terms, I don’t know a huge amount about them!) then she needs to change her eating habits completely to get results. Recovering from major surgery isn’t easy, and I’m sure if she doesn’t alter her mind set to adapt to a post surgery lifestyle then the whole thing would have been pointless anyway. It’s quite sad really that she makes such a big deal about her weight, and it’s now her main content.
Oh, I know it's not the easy way out, but going by Graces past, anything that looks easy and a quick fix, never thinking of post surgery and the hard work entailed on the other side of surgery.
Similar to people that think having a C-section is the easy way out, when in fact it's a major operation. There are always plebs who never think of consequences!

Reactions: 8
Oh, I know it's not the easy way out, but going by Graces past, anything that looks easy and a quick fix, never thinking of post surgery and the hard work entailed on the other side of surgery.
Similar to people that think having a C-section is the easy way out, when in fact it's a major operation. There are always plebs who never think of consequences!
Let’s never forget 28lb in 28 days 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she's definitely doing it for speed, desperation kicking in with the wedding dress goals!

Reactions: 5
Tbh both their form is shocking, they shouldn't be swinging the weights the point is the weight should be heavy enough not to swing it.
You should half squat down keeping your upper body uprightish, no rounding of the shoulders, touch the ground with the weight and explode it upwards as close to your body as possible using both your leg power and arm power.
Not a hope my gym would post that if one of us was doing it like either of them. Reflects more on the gym that they're not correcting form or checking weights etc.

Jens is essentially doing dumbbell swings over her head and grace is just bending over

And now I'm missing my gym and raging I can't get up from the couch without coughing a lung up rn
Came straight here when I saw the gym class vid 😳 What the actual fxxk was that!!!! I’m no gym expert but that form was shocking even by my standards. Also, I would presume the pair of them should be doing this (with correct form) with heavier weights by this stage? They looked like 5kg weights (I’m guessing by sight so could be wrong).

Omg that video is cringy, swinging the pony tail or should I say rats tail up and down to make it look like she's really getting into it, she just looks deranged 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m far from a gym expert but both their form
Is terrible. Grace is going to do some serious damage to her back.

Reactions: 7
grace looked like it was a snatch move. In which case her weight should be heavier and also her form less bent over.
jenn hard to tell.

Reactions: 3
Actually I wonder how much that gym is now, they've done the very transparent thing of having you fill out a form for them to contact you and removed their prices from their site....

Reactions: 8
Actually I wonder how much that gym is now, they've done the very transparent thing of having you fill out a form for them to contact you and removed their prices from their site....
That would put me off even enquiring tbh. It's like looking in a shop window and seeing no prices on anything- you just know that it's out of most people's budgets.

Reactions: 19
same, and I know they used to have prices up, I'm not handing over my personal details to enquire about a price

Reactions: 11
same, and I know they used to have prices up, I'm not handing over my personal details to enquire about a price
Very few semi private gyms publish price, that's not what they're competing on. Anyone joining one should expect to pay minimum €100 right the way up (depending on number of classes etc). I have to say, I hate these gym owners videoing classes for their insta stories. I am not paying to form part of your marketing campaign.

Reactions: 16
I have to say, I hate these gym owners videoing classes for their insta stories. I am not paying to form part of your marketing campaign.
I'd say he was asked to by them- they'd never expect any kind of backlash from it as they're 'flah out' giving it loads! ;) I hope the girls in the background gave their okay to be shared online though.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.