Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me tell you right now it is not the easy way out, people have medical conditions that mean they can’t use weight naturally or keep it off. That surgery has saved so many peoples lives and given so many more a better quality of life. Have the surgery, have it and tell me it’s easy 🤬
I think @Frilly Milly meant the easy way for Grace, not in general. Most people realise it's a huge decision, and not to be made lightly. Grace is going to look for the 'quick fix' option whatever it may be.

Reactions: 19
I think @Frilly Milly meant the easy way for Grace, not in general. Most people realise it's a huge decision, and not to be made lightly. Grace is going to look for the 'quick fix' option whatever it may be.
Maybe, I’ve seen it mentioned here a few times and it’s always in a sarcastic manner. Surely even grace would realise that she’d need at least 12 months before the weight loss slows enough to have any realistic measurements for a dress

Reactions: 1
I think Grace is planting a seed, how that she's tried exercise, diet etc, something must be wrong.
Next path will be surgery. Its her way of showing that she's tried everything and not taking the easy way out to loose weight.
Reality is, she will take the easy way out and get surgery. Its probably booked already.
I agree that she’s probably building up to surgery, but I disagree that it’s the easy way out. If she has a gastric bypass or balloon fitted (may be the wrong terms, I don’t know a huge amount about them!) then she needs to change her eating habits completely to get results. Recovering from major surgery isn’t easy, and I’m sure if she doesn’t alter her mind set to adapt to a post surgery lifestyle then the whole thing would have been pointless anyway. It’s quite sad really that she makes such a big deal about her weight, and it’s now her main content.

Reactions: 4
Maybe, I’ve seen it mentioned here a few times and it’s always in a sarcastic manner. Surely even grace would realise that she’d need at least 12 months before the weight loss slows enough to have any realistic measurements for a dress
😂 Are you kidding? She is utterly clueless. She latches onto fads and crazes like a 10yr old (remember the ke-ho diet she bought online then decided she liked carbs too much) Her recent food posts showing protein content is trying to mimic Jen's post- but the difference is Jen is aware of the total calorie content of foods which is more important when trying to drop weight. No point in a high protein breakfast if it's also hugely calorific? She doesn't seem to have any knowledge of what she HAS to do to drop the weight. She can bust her bollocks at the gym or walking (though her activity/hr records would dispute that also!) but unless she eats way less, she's pissing in the wind.

I agree that she’s probably building up to surgery, but I disagree that it’s the easy way out. If she has a gastric bypass or balloon fitted (may be the wrong terms, I don’t know a huge amount about them!) then she needs to change her eating habits completely to get results. Recovering from major surgery isn’t easy, and I’m sure if she doesn’t alter her mind set to adapt to a post surgery lifestyle then the whole thing would have been pointless anyway. It’s quite sad really that she makes such a big deal about her weight, and it’s now her main content.
She won't have a clue what it involves- she'll just want the results.

Reactions: 9
I think a lot of people see surgery as the easier option.
if grace followed simple advice she would be seeing weight and inch loss within a few weeks. She is either not following a healthy portion controlled diet or she has some underlying health issues

Reactions: 7
Funny thing is she should have a clue ! This isn't her first, second or even third time to want to loose weight and it's not something that has happened just since she had kids. Read these two old posts, she knows what she needs to do, she just doesn't seem to want to do it. That picture in the white dress, after loosing 3 stone. I think that's how she thinks she will look if she keeps up the manic walking and multiple gym sessions when clearly that's not working because she's not loosing weight.

She started off heavily overweight, speaking from my own experience when you are that overweight and start eating healthier and moving a bit more those first couple of stone literally fall right off you. I mean you could easily loose 5lbs in the first week alone so it makes no sense that her weight has stayed the same. None.
This was the start of her photoshopping🙄

Reactions: 4
Like, without sounding mean...if I was your man running that gym - I'd be morto.

First off, it has to be one of the most expensive gyms in Ireland. Ludacris prices. My friend is in it, they've lured their (vulnerable) customers into this false "we're all family here" culture.
Leaving that aside - Grace is going there agggges and she openly admits she hasn't lost any weight. Now, don't get me wrong - I understand depending on your diet, workout plan, calorie intake - you can remain the same weight/put on some pounds if you're building muscle...but jaysus, I'd be morto if I was a professional health/personal trainer and she was posting what she posts.
Grace's main aim is to loose weight. Not build muscle. She had a very, very round shape. She's getting married so surely the main aim should be to shift as many pounds as possible?

Yet, she'll be on later..."new triple chocolate, double cream, oreo stuffed sausages in Lidl.....54% PROTEIN"

You're man in the gym needs to give her a talking to!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did you see on Jens journey , grace doing the dumbbell lift in the class. I'm not being a bi**h but no wonder she is sore , her form is all wrong, she will injure herself , the instructor should be advising her to slow down to get her form right, slow and steady wins the race

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just saw a video on Jens story of them in the gym. I’m no pro, but Grace is fairly half arsing the exercise they’re doing! Leaning forward instead of bending her knees to squat! Better off doing it properly then doing it fast!!

Reactions: 16
Did you see on Jens journey , grace doing the dumbbell lift in the class. I'm not being a bi**h but no wonder she is sore , her form is all wrong, she will injure herself , the instructor should be advising her to slow down to get her form right, slow and steady wins the race
Yeah was thinking this too. Judging by Jen’s form that move is supposed to be a squat in to a single arm thruster or something? Grace is literally just bending over and then flinging the weight upwards. She’ll hurt herself. Her lower back must be killing her.

Reactions: 19
If they were meant to be dumbbell snatches then I hate to say it but Grace's were actually closer to what they should be? She was bending rather than squatting which will kill her back, but she was touching the ground each time with the dumbbell and 'snatching' it back up- her mobility seems to be preventing her 'squatting'- or maybe her coach hasn't pulled her on it? Jen was doing a kind of dumbbell 'swing' and not touching the ground. Her's could be a modification though?

Reactions: 7
She is making a dogs ear of that exercise. Too fast and literally throwing it over her head. Her arms should be straight. What's with the hair flick! I think Jen secretly really doesn't like her!

Reactions: 8
The hair would drive me round the bend…tie it up!

She is definitely still around 14 stone mark I’d say judging by that video
I’m the same height as her
Can’t believe all this excercise and no losses?!

Reactions: 6
Isn't her goal weight loss? So why does she keep doing something that isn't working? Why does she keep going for strolls if it's not having any impact on her weight? How could she be that thick? Most people would have copped on months ago that it wasn't working.

She is the ultimate catfish she is double the size in Jens video than she portrays like WTF

Funny thing is she should have a clue ! This isn't her first, second or even third time to want to loose weight and it's not something that has happened just since she had kids. Read these two old posts, she knows what she needs to do, she just doesn't seem to want to do it. That picture in the white dress, after loosing 3 stone. I think that's how she thinks she will look if she keeps up the manic walking and multiple gym sessions when clearly that's not working because she's not loosing weight.

She started off heavily overweight, speaking from my own experience when you are that overweight and start eating healthier and moving a bit more those first couple of stone literally fall right off you. I mean you could easily loose 5lbs in the first week alone so it makes no sense that her weight has stayed the same. None.
She’s not acting big framed st all , her frame is quite small for her height . Honestly she looks better in the before pic were she is wearing jeans .

To be fair if she's making an absolute balls of the exercise is that not on the gym rather than her? I know I honestly wouldn't have a bleeping clue if I was doing it right or not unless somebody qualified told me! (although could come back to my earlier point about Grace being stubborn and not liking being told what to do even if it'll ultimately benefit her)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The pony tail swinging back and forth, pure attention seeking... She has a hun bun 90% of the time, why not doing this exercise.

She is trying to keep pace with Jen, I've said here before that I think she is in competition with Jen in her head.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.