Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the best looking in those pics SJ jesus mental difference shows how much work the others had done I feel grace has a thyroid issue or something I do feel for her in that our body's go through alot esp after having babies.
Grace is just lazy and doesn’t want to help herself. I have all the sympathy and admiration for people that have health issues or have had babies and are trying their best to improve their health. Grace isn’t trying though, she wants a quick fix. Maximum reward with minimum effort.

Her food portions are collossal (a bloody pint glass of a smoothie yesterday!) and she thinks sauntering around Citywest for 20,000 steps barely raising her heart rate and a half arsed gym class, where she’s consistently ranked at the bottom in terms of effort put in, is gonna change that. It isn’t.

health issue or not, laziness is the problem here. I wouldn’t insult anyone with a health issue by lumping grace into the same boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
PR drops for Jen's Journey from Mueller and Donegal Catch. Wonder if Grace got them?

Reactions: 2
Her food portions are collossal (a bloody pint glass of a smoothie yesterday!) and she thinks sauntering around Citywest for 20,000 steps barely raising her heart rate and a half arsed gym class, where she’s consistently ranked at the bottom in terms of effort put in, is gonna change that. It isn’t.
She wasn't even on the board this morning in Jen's story. She must have done a different class... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.