Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't do herself any favours by posting up all her stupid mistakes does she 😅

Reactions: 13
cant Stand any of these social media competitions…literally impossible to win

I wouldn’t even bother upping their engagement all for what for me? Nothing only my next door neighbour seeing me desperate for an airfryer or a crappy Sunday to Thursday hotel stay🤪

Like and share? duck off
Hahahahah I'm the same..... nothing turns me off entering a competition like a "share to your story"

duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hahahahah I'm the same..... nothing turns me off entering a competition like a "share to your story"

duck off.
There was some chemist that I follow running a competition for Valentines day for a sex toy and it was a like & share. I was thinking, who would share that 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah now come on. €2,500 a year!?! I pay 33€ in Flyefit. Can go as many times as I want. Can do as many classes as I want...and, use any of their gyms around Dublin.

For 2.5 grand a year, I'd want Deano to walk me home after, cook me a 5 course meal and massage me bleedin feet.
Not a chance, daylight robbery.
we've a friend running a gym in Dublin and the €2500 will barely get you in the door. Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
175 a month I pay for a private gym but it's group PT style set up. in my case I lost 6 stone in the first 7 months so an investment that was well worth it. Going there over 2 years now and would happily pay more if they increased their prices.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
175 a month I pay for a private gym but it's group PT style set up. in my case I lost 6 stone in the first 7 months so an investment that was well worth it. Going there over 2 years now and would happily pay more if they increased their prices.
I lost 5 stone in 8 months by just making better food choices - it wasn’t as hard as it sounds I was surprised. After a few weeks I felt satisfied. I’d hate to have done it for a wedding though. It would stress me out

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I lost 5 stone in 8 months by just making better food choices - it wasn’t as hard as it sounds I was surprised. After a few weeks I felt satisfied. I’d hate to have done it for a wedding though. It would stress me out
Omg amazing well done
Would love to know more about what you did
What you eat girl?
but I don’t want to derail the thread either but WOW

Well done these are unreal losses

Reactions: 11
Ah the cake. She really can't do anything right. Its probably a box ready made just add water cake too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s funny even in the photos where she’s slim she still has a huge moon face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All proof that she's done it before, she should be well able to do it again! It really isn't rocket science 😕

Reactions: 5
She's the best looking in those pics SJ jesus mental difference shows how much work the others had done I feel grace has a thyroid issue or something I do feel for her in that our body's go through alot esp after having babies.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.