Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I'm no gym bunny but it seems a bit manic for my liking and waaaaaay too close for lobbing those weights around. Please correct me if I'm wrong ❤❤🧡

Reactions: 12
That ponytail flying around makes me want to vom 🤢🤢🤢

Agree with previous posters, any gym that videos members constantly for instagram (F45 is DREADFUL for it) or makes you give your life story just to get a pricelist gets a no from me.

Reactions: 19
That ponytail flying around makes me want to vom 🤢🤢🤢

Agree with previous posters, any gym that videos members constantly for instagram (F45 is DREADFUL for it) or makes you give your life story just to get a pricelist gets a no from me.
Absolutely , when I train I want privacy. This would totally put me off . Decent trainers don’t video their clients , they don’t need to .

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe the gym posted them doing those moves. They will have back issues from that technique. Also a very quick way to
Damage a muscle

Reactions: 11
She’s really not big enough for weight loss surgery unless she goes to some Katie price clinic in turkey, surely?

Reactions: 3
Her dB snatches are awful. You are meant to use a heavy weight to challenge yourself so shouldn't be able to move that fast. You're also meant to squat down and come back up in one explosive movement. Leaning on your leg with your free hand like she does a couple of times is a no no.
Also Where's her women's best gear?

• Haha
Is that for unlimited classes and use? If so that’s €50 a week and not bad if you go a good few times?
Ah now come on. €2,500 a year!?! I pay 33€ in Flyefit. Can go as many times as I want. Can do as many classes as I want...and, use any of their gyms around Dublin.

For 2.5 grand a year, I'd want Deano to walk me home after, cook me a 5 course meal and massage me bleedin feet.
Not a chance, daylight robbery.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I don’t know prices of gyms, I’m sure the likes of Jen who it works for it’s priceless. Grace is just pissing her money against the wall going.
It’s about what’s a value to you, some people probably spend €50 a week on lunch/coffees out, it’s all relative.
It always seems busy so people enjoy it, they must be making a fortune cause they wouldn’t entice me looking at those videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stop the lights!! Did Grace run a competition and announce winner within a timely manner without being called out?!? a first for everything

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t know prices of gyms, I’m sure the likes of Jen who it works for it’s priceless. Grace is just pissing her money against the wall going.
It’s about what’s a value to you, some people probably spend €50 a week on lunch/coffees out, it’s all relative.
It always seems busy so people enjoy it, they must be making a fortune cause they wouldn’t entice me looking at those videos.
Whilst I agree with your sentiment, I'd have to draw the line at this place.
Charging someone 200€ to join a gym is ludicrous. I wouldn't mind, it's not even 1 on 1 training - fair enough, it's smaller classes but for that money you would want individual training.

It all boils back to taking advantage of people that are vulnerable in some way. I've been to this gym a couple of times to collect my friend. The majority (90%+) are female. Most of which are trying to lose weight.
Whilst I have no doubt the guys running this place are legit and knowledgeable, I think it's pretty crappy to take advantage of people that'll "pay anything" to loose weight.

I'm all for home grown, Irish businesses - and making fair profit. €200 a month is ripping the piss (it's actually €240 a month, my friend is going years so it's sightly reduced)
Also, my friend has been going for yonks and has remained the same weight - give and take a few pounds here and there.

Stop the lights!! Did Grace run a competition and announce winner within a timely manner without being called out?!? a first for everything
Wonder is trying to up her game her agency are coming up to being a year on the go maybe she’s afraid they’ll drop her now

Reactions: 5
People wouldn’t think twice about dropping 200 a month on socializing.
Most classes are minimum 10 per class.
Personally I think smaller classes and that sort of group training are worth it when you are starting out. Commercial gyms have zero Guidance. So o absolutely see the benefit in them. I paid similar myself when I started out almost 12 years ago.

Reactions: 7
They can be, my gym is a similar set up, but classes are max 6, the trainer knows us all well and our goals and pushes up individually, also can me measured if we wish.
B2B just seems like they're trying to go the big box model gym with no accountability combined with the smaller close setting. Can't do both, it's not worth the price

Reactions: 6
She's already starting to lose the followers she gained for the competition. Doubt it will take too long for them all to vanish, and more with it.

Reactions: 8
She's already starting to lose the followers she gained for the competition. Doubt it will take too long for them all to vanish, and more with it.
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️. I followed just for the comp. Unfollowed again this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think even now competitions don't have the appeal they used to. I won't follow someone just to enter a competition anymore.
I think as well people probably weren't bothered with this specific one as god knows when she would bother to pick a winner. She remembered this time

Reactions: 12
I think even now competitions don't have the appeal they used to. I won't follow someone just to enter a competition anymore.
I think as well people probably weren't bothered with this specific one as god knows when she would bother to pick a winner. She remembered this time
cant Stand any of these social media competitions…literally impossible to win

I wouldn’t even bother upping their engagement all for what for me? Nothing only my next door neighbour seeing me desperate for an airfryer or a crappy Sunday to Thursday hotel stay🤪

Like and share? duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.