Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think of when I seen the hot tub posts is....I hope she showered after the gym and her walk before she went to the spa 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd say she convinces herself that she works a solid 40 hour week while the kids are in school/creche and then needs the evenings to do her walks etc.

I'm fortunate enough to be a stay at home mam and I make sure I do all my walking/appointments/groceries etc during school hours.

Reactions: 17
What work does she actually do. Apart from the odd women's best ad?? She hasn't uploaded anything on YouTube in 6 months yet she said she was going to be back on there more regular. Her make up chewtorials she only films when she's actually doing her make up when she's heading out so that doesn't count. I'm honestly baffled how she's earning enough to pay any bills never mind pay 2k on a trip to ihaly a few months before her wedding. Although I'd imagine it's a freebie or mates rates at least. Let the other gullible eejits pay full whack. Zen jen must be laughing all the way to the bank over there.

I'd say Zen Jen gives her a generous discount if not a freebie because there are actually sad cases out there who would go in the hopes of meeting Grace and maybe getting a few followers themselves "I know an influencer" brigade because Ireland is so desolate of actual celebrities.

Reactions: 12
But not only is she going to Italy, there is going to be an extraordinary hen on top of it.

Reactions: 9
What work does she actually do. Apart from the odd women's best ad?? She hasn't uploaded anything on YouTube in 6 months yet she said she was going to be back on there more regular. Her make up chewtorials she only films when she's actually doing her make up when she's heading out so that doesn't count. I'm honestly baffled how she's earning enough to pay any bills never mind pay 2k on a trip to ihaly a few months before her wedding. Although I'd imagine it's a freebie or mates rates at least. Let the other gullible eejits pay full whack. Zen jen must be laughing all the way to the bank over there.
Same can’t figure out how she affords all that with a wedding coming up .. can’t see her getting too many freebies when her “ads” are absolutely deplorable

Reactions: 6
She never mentiones her new bestie that she met on the last trip to Italy. Remember the reki master she was all over.

Reactions: 12
She’s not paying for her jaunts to Ihaly. Zen Jen will have her for nothing, hoping her minions will see the stories and want to go. Cheap flights are all Grace will pay for.

Reactions: 10
Is she still bessie mates with the friend for life she met in Italy last year 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She never mentiones her new bestie that she met on the last trip to Italy. Remember the reki master she was all over.
My guess is she was hopping to be offered a reki course or something for free and tried to beg your you for one and she was told duck off. I imagine if you spent a week somewhere with her you’d see her real side.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to derail the thread. I follow Amy Louise who has a wedding coming up in a few months, she’s working her arse off unlike grease. She’s actually putting in all of the work and eating in calorie deficit

Reactions: 8
Sorry to derail the thread. I follow Amy Louise who has a wedding coming up in a few months, she’s working her arse off unlike grease. She’s actually putting in all of the work and eating in calorie deficit

Not a jab at you at all but it makes me so sad that women feel they have to do all this for a wedding day. We are all good enough as we are. I get wanting to look good and feel good but looking good doesn't mean you have to be thin/thinner. I can't imagine taking the joy and excitement from a wedding by a gruelling diet and exercise regime. Its just so reductive.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Not a jab at you at all but it makes me so sad that women feel they have to do all this for a wedding day. We are all good enough as we are. I get wanting to look good and feel good but looking good doesn't mean you have to be thin/thinner. I can't imagine taking the joy and excitement from a wedding by a gruelling diet and exercise regime. Its just so reductive.
I was told at my dress try on don't loose any weight or try not to as the dress fits me perfectly😂 I'm not a size 6 either I have curves. I do go to the gym but it's more for my mental well being than anything. It's actually depressing looking at her look so upset and she will 100% focus on the sizes when everyone knows bridal sizing means absolutely nothing.

Am I the only witch that doesn't feel one bit sorry for her? She knows what to do, she's done it before on slimming world. She's too greedy to say no and too lazy to actually try.

She's delusional if she thinks she will fit into the boho style dress. She needs a cup of cop the fcuk on and get a dress that suits her actual size. March is soon approaching and she won't change much by then.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Grease and her ‘diet’ should be thankful that she only got one little free pizza, and not the chicken wings, large pizza and wedges that So Boozy Suzy got… 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was told at my dress try on don't loose any weight or try not to as the dress fits me perfectly😂 I'm not a size 6 either I have curves. I do go to the gym but it's more for my mental well being than anything. It's actually depressing looking at her look so upset and she will 100% focus on the sizes when everyone knows bridal sizing means absolutely nothing.
I think most women will admit that they want to look and feel their best on their wedding day be it in their dress or the photos and will do anything they can to achieve it, whether that's by losing weight, hair and make up, getting a dress that suits your shape not one that you think you should wear etc. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's a day you're supposed to have only once 😜 and why wouldn't we want to feel great. But it's lost on grace. In everything she does, she half asses it and she's doing the same with her body weight for the wedding. I really feel for her thinking that she should be x size and literally by doing what she's doing having no apparent effect on her weight. She should just own her body shape and make sure she gets a dress she's comfortable in. The run up to weddings are stressful enough without worrying about fitting into a dress that she'll wear for a few hours. I hope she cops on to herself but I'd be very surprised if she does.

• Heart
I'd say she convinces herself that she works a solid 40 hour week while the kids are in school/creche and then needs the evenings to do her walks etc.

I'm fortunate enough to be a stay at home mam and I make sure I do all my walking/appointments/groceries etc during school hours.

Me too! Even during lock down/ covid when my hubby was off work we use to love going food shopping while the kids were in school! I don’t know why she’s even bothering marrying Chris she has as little interest in him then she does the kids. She should get herself married to the dog and cat she gives them the most attention

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.