Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Chris look like he wants to murder her whenever she puts the camera on him ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chris never looks happy! Why does she bother showing him when all he does is sigh and look miserable!!

Reactions: 14
What does this mean?
You can loose weight without breaking a sweat. I hate exercise, but can successfully lose weight through proper calorie control/diet.
I think they mean that Grace doing 20k steps a day and going to the gym she thinks she can eat what she likes and loose weight just from the exercise alone , if she wants to loose weight from doing exercise she does need to break a sweat , she is strolling around citywest and it is doing nothing for her

Reactions: 17
Wow... Chris giving serious shade there. Why does he roll his eyes when she mentions 'date night'... ??!!
I'm with him on that one. Can't abide people talking about 'date night' or 'day nigh' in this instance. The absolute notions of it drives me wild 😂😂

She is a dose and a half. He must constantly be taking deep breaths and saying goose frabah. Let's club together and send him on de retreah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
she said she’s taking pics of everything she eats, and sending it to her friend but Shur that doesn’t count the calories in the meals and she can eat outside of that and not tell her friend. Honestly if she was doing as much exercise as that and in an actual deficit and not losing weight she’d want to go to a doctor.
I do think she’s lost some on her frame but it’s so hard to tell seeing as I’ve only edited pics to compare her to?
The retreat thing is grinding my gears though where is the money coming from? Did she get money to help buy the house and her mortgage isn’t that big or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she put Chris on camera, he always sighs or gives the finger or throws his eyes up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she put Chris on camera, he always sighs or gives the finger or throws his eyes up.
I think she'd love to be an insta power couple, like Dom and her fella. But oul Chris isn't having a bar of it. Brilliant stuff. I actually really like him now. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow... Chris giving serious shade there. Why does he roll his eyes when she mentions 'date night'... ??!!
I could be wrong but maybe it's because the "date nights" are often just PR events? She mentioned this movie "premieres" tonight which makes it sound like an invite/freebie...

Reactions: 25
Can someone please tell her that it is possible to eat at home before going to the cinema.

She doesn't seem to know this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Chris just seems so annoyed, probably cos she can't do anything as a couple without it being for the gram! I'd say he's sick of her shite 😂

Reactions: 8
I actually really hope for both their sakes that Chris's grumpy old man routine is just him playing up for the camera because if that's how he is in day to day life I can't imagine it's a very happy house to be living in.

Reactions: 12
Can someone please tell her that it is possible to eat at home before going to the cinema.

She doesn't seem to know this.
Chris just seems so annoyed, probably cos she can't do anything as a couple without it being for the gram! I'd say he's sick of her shite 😂
I honestly couldn't do it if I were him. I cant imagine living in such a shallow, vapid bubble. Everything for show and attention. I'll take my mundane relationship everyday of the week. At least its honest.

Reactions: 2
Those movie premieres aren’t even big pr events - literally anyone could be there.
It’s great for her being off here there & everywhere as if she hasn’t a care in the world

Reactions: 11
Yes agree. A month ago I realised I was stone over for my height so started eating better , still have treats but smaller and less offen and work out a few times a week. Have lost 6 pounds. You need to break a sweat to loose weight. Other wise waiters / nurses would be stuck thin! They are 12 hrs on their feet walking around. If my partner wasnt working a steady job but was going for brunches and walks I wouldn’t be too happy . But then they have a nice house and goes out a lot so must be some decent money coming in?!
I’m sorry but your post is totally incorrect. You do not need to ‘break a sweat’ to lose weight. All you need is a calorie deficit, nothing else.

I could be wrong but maybe it's because the "date nights" are often just PR events? She mentioned this movie "premieres" tonight which makes it sound like an invite/freebie...
It was a freebie. She didn’t even tag universal. James Kavangh did though.

Who fed and put the kids to bed as the premier was at 7 so they wouldn’t have gotten food at 6 or 6:15. They would have left shittywest at the latest 5:30 so they would have missed they whole bedtime routine. Those poor kids.

Date night….hello grace you are in your 30’s with 2 young kids and are getting married this year, you are not a pair of teenagers. Grow the duck up.

Reactions: 25
Could she hold that phone any higher and it would be touching the roof of the car park 😂😂

• Haha
I have to say I’d be bleeping snapping if my bloke went on like that while I was recording him and me being all happy and excited, like is he trying to embarrass her or what? Doesn’t even look like he wants to be there, imagine what they’re like at home

Reactions: 12
I have to say I’d be bleeping snapping if my bloke went on like that while I was recording him and me being all happy and excited, like is he trying to embarrass her or what? Doesn’t even look like he wants to be there, imagine what they’re like at home
Maybe he’s sick of everything being recorded?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.