Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone else said she’s looking at the protein amount in the food instead of the calories if she wants to lose. I would think we would have definitely heard if she was back on her medication
No expert but imagine protein is for the likes of Jen who trains a lot and watches her food closely.

Reactions: 5
I find myself getting stressed out watching her stories when it comes to the wedding weight loss.

I got married after multiple cancellations last year. And ended up getting a second wedding dress last minute due to the first one being too big.

Getting alterations was a godsend thanks to the wonderful seamstress but I had to be so strict with times and dates when it came to hitting my goal and maintaining it.

I was in a caloric deficit for over a year and a half (a healthy one mind you) and lifting weights 4 times a week. And I ended up losing 40 lbs.

It can absolutely be done but at this late stage you would want to be very close to what you want to maintain for your dress.

God love her. I mean she wrecks my head most days but I wouldn't wish a miserable wedding day/ self conscious wedding day on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If it’s American sizing would that make it a 14 so? Not that it matters, like if she’s happy and wants to wear an 18 all good. But stop with the sh1te talk and look at me exercising and do the basics.
She’s not happy though & she doesn’t want to wear an 18. She sees herself as a willowy boho bride from what I can see, or at least that seemed to be the ‘vibe’ she was portraying at the time she went to choose her dress. I hope for her sake the dress shop were realistic and helped her find something she would feel & look wonderful in.

Reactions: 9
I’ve no doubt she will get a gorgeous dress to suit her shape but she will probably come on and say she’s chosen a different dress then the one she said yes to the dress too but didn’t buy or order a few months back

Reactions: 3
Grace lives the life of a single woman with no kids. Off out this morning for brunch. Where does she get the money from? Seriously though everything is going up petrol electricity grocery bills everything yet grace seems to have no money worries whatsoever even though she only has about 2 regular jobs. Women's best being the only one I can think of but I'm sure there's another.

Reactions: 22
I just seen the 26g of protein from last night. It's no good if you lace it with honey ffs.

Also dolled up for brunch? I smell a PR ad.

Reactions: 11
Also with the protein as per usual it's without context, 26grams of protein, for how many grams in total product? is it Total Fage 0%, is it one of the Aldi brooklea ones, or is it an overpriced WB type one?
Everything is half arsed with her.

Reactions: 13
On the whole yogurt and protein. In the liberate one it’s only about 9g protein for 100g of yoghurt:
So does anyone know what yogurt would have 26g of protein in a recommended serving size?

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed just cant watch her anymore u tattler huns can keep me up to speed 💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️
You don't need to follow her to see her stories and posts. Her page is public. Well done for unfollowing her. 👏🏼 I wish everyone else would too!

Reactions: 13
On the whole yogurt and protein. In the liberate one it’s only about 9g protein for 100g of yoghurt:
So does anyone know what yogurt would have 26g of protein in a recommended serving size?
The aldi brooklea high protein ones have 25gs per 200mg pot

Reactions: 1
It was probably a 6 pack and there's 26g of protein in the whole lot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off out walking the dogs again... Kips must be home and clocked out at 5 on the dot. So handy having one of those easy 9 to 5 jobs and no commute for him either.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.