Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’s sick of everything being recorded?
Definetly this!! Could you imagine a life where everything you do is documented. Like even him getting a new job was talked about. I would HATE being in a relationship with an influencer but the flip side is he has benefited alot from her "job", lots of freebies, trips away, clothes etc so I don't really feel sorry for him

Reactions: 24
I personally think crisps has little respect for grease. She puts on a creepy sing song voice when she records him and its so uncomfortable to watch. She just comes across so spoiled and cringe I can't actually stomach her anymore. Also,walking the dogs in hot pants while the little lad is in crèche just its all wrong very pointless. I've two the same age and honestly the 5 yo is just hilarious shes missing out on fun times. I'm no mammy hero just I'm enjoying the ages of mine very much this last year. Defo getting easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’d say he’s sick of her shoving the phone in his face.. I know my hubbys mates would rip the absolute piss out of him if that was him in my stories I’d say he’s trying to keep his distance from it?
Could be that he said to her look try and stay off the phone for a bit tonight please…and then she shoves it in his face? Or that he knew he was in for a night of her non stop spouting on about food and what could she eat etc etc

her hair and makeup were really nice tonight though…she looked well

Reactions: 13
She said before on something that he hates social media so thats probally why he dosent act happy . I do doubt he is marrying her and has kids with her if he hates her tbh. I cant stand either of them but i think hes not active on sm its not his life so he dosent like the camera i very much doubt he dosent love her or respect her

Reactions: 5
I have to say I’d be bleeping snapping if my bloke went on like that while I was recording him and me being all happy and excited, like is he trying to embarrass her or what? Doesn’t even look like he wants to be there, imagine what they’re like at home
I'd be like Chris too if she kept shoving a camera in my face pretending she's full of the joys... but in the background she's hard work.... but yet here's a camera kips... perform perform perform... I'd do more than make a face at her 😁💙

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But still she couldn't share anything about his friend when it was all over social media, other people shared it, I think even Jen did. Grace mentioned it when it was on.

Reactions: 8
No I understand what yous are saying about him being sick of being recorded/his life online/etc. but the fella has been with Grace for years and knows that her job is to be online. As someone else said he has benefitted from it for years so I stick with what I said that I’d be snapping if he was going on like that.

I wouldn’t say he’s sick of being online really, but more sick of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would expect my other half to look a bit happier on a night out! Yeh maybe he is not into insta but its her "job" and he doesn't turn down the freebies. I actually wouldn't even post that story he acts like its a massive effort to be in her company.

Reactions: 11
Doesn't he work for TikTok now? So his work life and home life is social media. I don't know if I'm imagining it but he used to at least entertain her filming him. Like he did interviews when Sienna was born etc. He does look uncomfortable though. Always has done imo.

Reactions: 10
I would expect my other half to look a bit happier on a night out! Yeh maybe he is not into insta but its her "job" and he doesn't turn down the freebies. I actually wouldn't even post that story he acts like its a massive effort to be in her company.
Ah but how happy would you look if you were on a nigh ou wih grace! Listening to her whinging about her food and weight but eating everything but the leg of table!

• Haha
Ooh she’s taking care of an extra child tonight?!! Poor girl will be exhausted, she’ll definitely have earned that retreat to italy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh she’s taking care of an extra child tonight?!! Poor girl will be exhausted, she’ll definitely have earned that retreat to italy.
She’s not doing it for nothing she probably wants Jen do something back she never has anyone else’s kids

Reactions: 9
Why couldn’t she just do a nice thing by taking him? Why does she have to strike a deal so Jen has to take her kids back? She’s so grabby and selfish

Reactions: 22
Why couldn’t she just do a nice thing by taking him? Why does she have to strike a deal so Jen has to take her kids back? She’s so grabby and selfish
And do it without putting it on sm but then no one wouldn’t know what a nice person she is 🤣

Reactions: 18
Sorry but I'm fuming that she's going off to Italy again. Even if it's not during the school hols. Fill her cup nonsense. We've just had a lovely family break away in Ireland for less than what she'll spend going to Italy. I work full time and it filled my cup to spend time with my kids, and to see them enjoy themselves doing something different. I feel better now than i have in months. Her poor kids never go anywhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.