Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, like she reads here, she gets sooooo many tips on how to do it right and still makes a bags of it.

Reactions: 5
As someone said before it’s now just some random page.. no influencing insight 👀
GIVE IT UP 🙏

Reactions: 11
What content has she shared this week ? In all honesty like.

Womens worst. Her workouts and food.

That's literally it. Am I missing anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Leave her alone guys she hasn’t time
She’s busy being a mom 🤥 fiancè 🤥 also it’s Feb so #28in28 is back ! Not to mention she has to supervise the cash lickin it’s hole
#GirlBoss

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know it's not her page but I'm FUMING that Dom got gifted THREE pairs of designer glasses!!!!! WTAF!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
See Jen got the same alcohol free wine pr drop. In fairness to her she did a couple of stories on it, talked about how many calories in it and where you can buy it. Oh and pointed out the free box of chocolates too.

I'd actually imagine it drives Grace insane that she's no longer the super successful one out of her "friends" group and I can nearly hear the footstomp when she sees Jen or Dom getting the same freebies as she does.

Reactions: 19
Was flicking back through her Instagram this morning ,never followed her , my god the stuff they got handed to them in the early days and not even that many followers ! Insane. Sh

She had changed so much since then ,

Reactions: 4
Early days but thread suggestion:

No content and now No weight loss, cat using dogs tongue as dental floss

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.