Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading from the script as per…
I hate when Huns describe foundation as ‘buildable’. Aren’t all foundations buildable, as in the more layers you put on, the heavier the coverage will be. Can’t you say that for every foundation.

Reactions: 25
I'm no makeup artist, far from it, but the placement of her products is all wrong , and her moon shaped head is just so off putting. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did our Grease only get one colour PR sample, when everyone got three? Or was she just too lazy to show the other two colours? It looks horrendous on everyone I’ve seen using it so far — I’ll stick to my Armani Neo Nude thanks.

Reactions: 11
She tagged the wrong dripping gold account, she actually cannot do anything right 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ also is this post an ad???? Doesn't say anywhere, does BA mean she is now a brand ambassador, is Suzanne taking the piss hiring her 🤦🏻‍♀️
You're right! On the stories it's marked ad but not the grid post

Reactions: 4
Jesus it’s like she sucked in a hellum balloon then starts the ad😂 her voice 🥴 good luck Suzanne working with Gracie!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She tagged the wrong dripping gold account, she actually cannot do anything right 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ also is this post an ad???? Doesn't say anywhere, does BA mean she is now a brand ambassador, is Suzanne taking the piss hiring her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Definitely an ad. Sure look at the text in the post. Grace did not write that! Copy and paste from So Scuttereds team. And if Grace is a BA for them I give up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely an ad. Sure look at the text in the post. Grace did not write that! Copy and paste from So Scuttereds team. And if Grace is a BA for them I give up 🤦‍♀️
BA because Terrie is in with sue? Sue didn’t go near Grace previously..

Reactions: 5
BA because Terrie is in with sue? Sue didn’t go near Grace previously..
She actually had a paid ad with her on black Friday believe it or not!

That was marked ad, the story is marked ad but the grid post isn't. I've sent it to the asai.
What's the bets she reads this and edits tomorrow 🤔

Reactions: 14
She probably recorded it last week after her work out wearing the same black top!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What happens to all the flower decorations all over a room after the wedding?
Seems like an awful waste of Money. Ok grace will get it free so won’t care.
We put them on parent/friends’ graves to mark the occasion with loved ones who could not be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does she need #ad if she has #ba on it? I'm so confused by the rules and they never seem to get called out on it from asai

Reactions: 2
The tags on her stories are so small I actually tried to click on the wrong @ that she put up on them but I couldn’t even.

Reactions: 4
Literally the add whilst I'm scrolling through this thread. Clever advertising bots hard at work here. I called it ages ago. I bet she's going to get a sleeve . In fact I hope she does . Be done with it grace and go for it.
Aren't the ads here linked to your own activity? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.