Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on her latest grid pic with Dominique "love Dominiques hair".... I'd say grace is raging 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at kips in that article, they've both changed so much 😯 how anyone could put on 6.5 stone during pregnancy is beyond me unless they have medical issues. Not wanting to start a pregnancy weight debate but surely she had to have been eating rings around herself.
He still looks like a butch lesbian 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can’t get over the difference in both of them in such a short space of time. Yes pregnancy can change your body but it doesn’t make you look or be unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She didn't stop eating when she was pregnant on S. She was at a baby shower at the time and literally sat at the table with food and cakes and ate the whole time.

Reactions: 4
I randomly only saw those photos of Grace today from 2017! Cannot get over the difference . Especially in Chris. Lots of women put on weight during pregnancy. But 6 is an awful amount. I can’t understand why she’s an influencer when she’s so bad at it. Looks miserable when she’s flogging anything . And clearly doesn’t understand how to be healthy. Needs to go back to the faces and just work with make up brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When was it that she put up the boomerang saying she filmed something?? Last Thursday??
So a week ago and she hasn't edited it ?

Or maybe the boomerang was it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I randomly only saw those photos of Grace today from 2017! Cannot get over the difference . Especially in Chris. Lots of women put on weight during pregnancy. But 6 is an awful amount. I can’t understand why she’s an influencer when she’s so bad at it. Looks miserable when she’s flogging anything . And clearly doesn’t understand how to be healthy. Needs to go back to the faces and just work with make up brands.
Isn’t sosume always advertising for staff she should give that a go if she has that background and give up the gram she might be happier her lack
Of content is scary compared to Jen and domineque only using these as they are her friends

Reactions: 9
Isn’t sosume always advertising for staff she should give that a go if she has that background and give up the gram she might be happier her lack
Of content is scary compared to Jen and domineque only using these as they are her friends
Yes exactly , you need to really know how to engage your audience and make them aspire to be like you. Thats what advertising/ influencing is all about!! Grace is Just like watching your unemployed mate arsing around between jobs . Also there’s no way in tell she could like those woman’s best gear , it’s dreadful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She definitely said at one point that she gained 4 stone when pregnant which I think is probably more accurate. That said, I gained almost 50lbs on my second pregnancy, but looking back on photos I didn't look it at all so I guess maybe she could have gained 8 stone?? I mean she gained weight but did she gain the equivalent of another adult? She looks really well in that photo with Sienna as a baby, she can't blame all the extra weight she feels she has now on babies, she's bigger now than when that photo was taken.

Reactions: 6
I think one of the reasons she doesn’t look as well now as she does in older photos is because she doesn’t smile anymore. She always has the smug grin or the sour puss on her face. In all her older photos she’s smiling…: you think she’d have a great smile to show off with all those bloody free toothbrushes!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Any one else think she didn't know how to pronounce the wince company's name !!!!lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another shuck lazy attempt at influencing. I've no idea where to get that, what it contains, taste, cost. All the things you would want to know. She's just grabby grab of free tit arriving in the post and could not care less 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Literally that wine is my treat cuz I'm breastfeeding 🤦 nothing about the different grapes on the wines etc 🤦 why bother showing it. Again it's more look what I got instead of advertising

Reactions: 8
Howling at her saying it’s her favourite “de alcoholised wine”. Not a hope in hell she knows what de-alcoholised is or means. must have read it off a PR sheet.
She reminds me of joey in friends using all the big words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another shuck lazy attempt at influencing. I've no idea where to get that, what it contains, taste, cost. All the things you would want to know. She's just grabby grab of free tit arriving in the post and could not care less 🙄
I thought the exact same! No idea why it's 'good', how much it is, where to get it- nothing...

Reactions: 5
Howling at her saying it’s her favourite “de alcoholised wine”. Not a hope in hell she knows what de-alcoholised is or means. must have read it off a PR sheet.
She reminds me of joey in friends using all the big words 😂
The red in that Natureo is good for one thing only, cleaning the drains. It tastes muck 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.