Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked lovely in her video. I think for a girls night in it was a nice effort. I thought she looked pretty
Yeah a girls night in a nursing home she’s dressed like she’s 70 years old not someone in her early 30s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She got that dress last year in summer. It's February, freezing out last night. She has no style and no concept of what to wear and when. The collar makes it look as though she has no neck and the dress is extremely short I remember correctly. Length of dress is a personal choice of course but I couldn't relax on a night out if there was a chance I'd flash people.

Reactions: 15
Why do we need to see the cat licking its bits every night
That cat is on a feline version of anti depressants because it was going around attacking the kids , she said she was taking him to the vet to get his behavior checked and then bang over night he was no longer going for the kids .

Look at kips in that article, they've both changed so much 😯 how anyone could put on 6.5 stone during pregnancy is beyond me unless they have medical issues. Not wanting to start a pregnancy weight debate but surely she had to have been eating rings around herself.
Sorry he still looks like a butch lesbian , not that there’s anything wrong with being a butch lesbian .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Frog prince designing HER dream day! Kips must have no say whatsoever in anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What happens to all the flower decorations all over a room after the wedding?
Seems like an awful waste of Money. Ok grace will get it free so won’t care.

Reactions: 7
What happens to all the flower decorations all over a room after the wedding?
Seems like an awful waste of Money. Ok grace will get it free so won’t care.
She’s like soooooo sustainable though that I’m sure our little bowl banging, ceremonial cacao swilling eco princess has thought it all through.

• Haha
Wow grace you put zero effort (like everything else) into displaying your FREE flowers from that frog company!!! Beautiful flowers that cost a fortune and you couldn't be bothered displaying them in a proper fitting vase and making a little video to show us them properly...this is the company that's creating YOUR perfect wedding!!! Oh and by the way grace are you marring your feckin self??

• Haha
She got that dress last year in summer. It's February, freezing out last night. She has no style and no concept of what to wear and when. The collar makes it look as though she has no neck and the dress is extremely short I remember correctly. Length of dress is a personal choice of course but I couldn't relax on a night out if there was a chance I'd flash people.
I also have a suspicion there's a LOT of stuff in the wardrobe that doesn't fit her, that's she's keeping in hopes it will fit again some day. She's always re-wearing the same couple of babydoll dresses, gym bits and knitted jumpers, no matter the season. It's been a LONG time since she bought a good pair of trousers or a good quality top.

Reactions: 9
Wasn't she gifted jeans from Peacocks recently? Surely she has a nice top to go with them instead of wearing a dress halfway up her jacksie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry now I’m not a flower person but them ones she has up this morning look like wild flowers and weeds picked from a ditch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lying under a blanket ag 4pm in the afternoon. Are the kids watching the film with her or is it just her watching.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.