Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s more what I mean, I think she is obsessed with making her life something it’s not and because she is at home with 2 kids, she’s unhappy and can’t accept that, and that feeds into her weight because she’s unhappy deep down.
I don’t think that she is just taking the “eating for 2” excuse so far, although I’d say if you were to ask her, she’d blame the kids for her having weight…
At home with the 2 kids… I think you’re confusing her with some else 🤣 she has weight issues cause she is lazy and I’m not fat shaming but it’s clear to see there’s nothing wrong with her only laziness and greed

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Remember she said the reason she got pregnant with Hayden is because she was too lazy to lose the weight after having Sienna! I had just started following her and was like wow ok!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if she resents Sienna because she was never big before she got pregnant! (This is me totally reading into things now 😂)

Reactions: 5
This actually wouldn’t surprise me, however it’s her unhealthy life that’s making her big not the fact she had a baby.
It could be the case that she did that thing some women do and ate all around her when pregnant "eating for two", she strikes me as someone who might take an excuse like that and run (or walk very slowly for 3 hours) with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been seeing a lot of people putting up pics of nails with the darker pink as a base. I think it makes you look like you have high blood pressure. Those French tips with the darker tops look like dirty fingernails 🤢

you can barely see where she got them done so I’d say she didn’t get them for free maybe a discount 😂 I’d say they can’t bare her coming in

Reactions: 12
I’ve been seeing a lot of people putting up pics of nails with the darker pink as a base. I think it makes you look like you have high blood pressure. Those French tips with the darker tops look like dirty fingernails 🤢

you can barely see where she got them done so I’d say she didn’t get them for free maybe a discount 😂 I’d say they can’t bare her coming in
I had to go back and look I thought her nails were filthy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why in gods name are the animals all over each other on her fresh washing? Why is she OK with it?! 🤯🤯🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It could be the case that she did that thing some women do and ate all around her when pregnant "eating for two", she strikes me as someone who might take an excuse like that and run (or walk very slowly for 3 hours) with it.
She gained 8 stone while pregnant on S. I remember her saying it and I was actually shocked. Like I gained weight while pregnant and I ate all around me but like 8 stone is another adult human being.

She gained 8 stone while pregnant on S. I remember her saying it and I was actually shocked. Like I gained weight while pregnant and I ate all around me but like 8 stone is another adult human being.
6 and a half. Also the article makes for riveting reading…. She literally hasn’t changed at all..!

B6C649C1-4A0F-4987-BE4C-850FAE00C172.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11

6 and a half. Also the article makes for riveting reading…. She literally hasn’t changed at all..!

View attachment 1037426
Look at kips in that article, they've both changed so much 😯 how anyone could put on 6.5 stone during pregnancy is beyond me unless they have medical issues. Not wanting to start a pregnancy weight debate but surely she had to have been eating rings around herself.

Reactions: 21
Its actually so sad how much they have let themselves go over 5 years. They look 20 years older. She has to be a secret eater.

Reactions: 11
Why are the dog an can lyin on top of the clean washing? Boke boke boke Grace come on pleaseee show something else other than your pets lickin eachother it's so grossss 🙄

Reactions: 8
Its actually so sad how much they have let themselves go over 5 years. They look 20 years older. She has to be a secret eater.
There's nothing secret about her eating. 😂 She's quite open about showing all the rubbish she eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1037426
that seems like a lot.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 1037426
I love how accurate the article is....she never live snapped the birth and she didn't get backlash for drinking and pumping, she actually got advice how to do it safely...anytime she opens her mouth a lie falls out

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.