Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the child has no privacy!!!! Why would you film her in thebath and share it with strangers?!?
im shocked and so sad for this little girl

Reactions: 15
I know I’ve said it on other threads but to be letting your child β€œ takeover β€œ your public Instagram is one thing - but why post her in the bath too ?! Just wrong πŸ˜‘

• Sad
I know I’ve said it on other threads but to be letting your child β€œ takeover β€œ your public Instagram is one thing - but why post her in the bath too ?! Just wrong πŸ˜‘
What a horrible invasion of her privacy. This child is in school. Its bad enough doing it to a baby but to a child that age is just gross. No child should be on social media that is available for all to see

Reactions: 14
The sooner they bring in laws against putting up photos and videos of your kids on Instagram the better! Instagrams are cashing in on their kids all the time!

Denise is showcasing Beth's singing skills hoping a talent agent is watching. No fcuks given that she's in the bath.

Reactions: 7
Beth is in my Childs school, im sick at the thought of her being all over instagram in the bath like that !

Reactions: 4
Lol all the money spent on those aesthetic Bibs dummies and he'll only take good ol' Nuk πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.