Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all only look thrilled she’s filming them while they eat, can she not see how uncomfortable they all look being filmed :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
She could just post and say what she thinks of the ice cream rather than a f*cking CHEWtorial on it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember seeing a TikTok or something with a dietician talking a about weight loss and people failing because they cherry pick what they want from plans and convince themselves they are making good choices- gave examples of peanut butter and avocado, they are often in plans but should be eaten sparingly, but because they are mentioned at all people think its OK to eat loads - reminds me so much of something this yoke would do

Reactions: 15
***BREAKING NEWS*** Mint ice cream smells and tastes like……mint ice cream 😱.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s revelation that the sky is black at night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I remember seeing a TikTok or something with a dietician talking a about weight loss and people failing because they cherry pick what they want from plans and convince themselves they are making good choices- gave examples of peanut butter and avocado, they are often in plans but should be eaten sparingly, but because they are mentioned at all people think its OK to eat loads - reminds me so much of something this yoke would do
Case in point!!! The ice-cream... reckons it's OK to eat because its reduced cals, protein blah blah blah. Fooling herself

Reactions: 10
I watched a tik toc recently, a fitness girl compared a “high protein” cookie with a burger from Mc Donald’s, can’t remember what one, think a cheeseburger, but open to correction. She went through sugars / carbs/ protein etc.. think the burger had like 5g more carb, but apart from that, it had more protein, less sugar & less salt!
Now, she wasn’t telling people to eat Mc Donald’s burgers!! But more so not to trust the high protein marketed food!!
Was going to say Grace should watch that, but she would prob take from it that you should eat more burgers from Mc Donald’s!

Reactions: 18
So basically spent the day eating bacon, eggs, ice cream then went out for dinner. Jesus she will never ever lose her weight she's mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why on earth is she shocked that the icecream tastes like mint icecream 🤨what else was she expecting it to taste like😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.