Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still there but someone said they are shadow banned. They must have been out in force reporting the account.
There was a thread set up on here today about Teaspill and I had commented but it also seems to have been deleted. Someone's not happy with them obviously

There was a thread set up on here today about Teaspill and I had commented but it also seems to have been deleted. Someone's not happy with them obviously
I saw someone post saying its a private account so not allowed to have a thread on here.

Reactions: 3
Gone for me too, and i followed the page. How do i find it again, I wouldn't know any other followers to go in that way.
Someone suggested above that you go in to your followers list and look it up that way, rather than searching them in search bar. Worked for me

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she actually smelled the icecream 🙄 she could have taken a picture of the boxes nutrional values, showed it and explained it all. Instead of smelling it like a big eejet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe she actually smelled the icecream 🙄 she could have taken a picture of the boxes nutrional values, showed it and explained it all. Instead of smelling it like a big eejet 🙄
Is that all she does eat🙄 she looks like an old woman her friends are all moving on the way she was rooting in the freezer for the ice creams🤦‍♀️ Then smelling it as for her at the clucking van all that stupid sounding laugh drives me mad 🤬 grow up grace

Reactions: 7
Stop, that high pitched shrill is infuriating. Your man beside her looks like he is gonna erupt any second 😂😂 She really is a melt and a dose all rolled into one.
She shrills like your 50 year old chain smoker auntie who’s drunk at Xmas and sees the tiramisu being brought to the table!!! It’s actually mortifying how openly giddy she gets when food is out… addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her weight problems all started when she started having children, she would have been much happier in herself if she waited until she was ready and truly wanted them. She obviously resents it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Her weight problems all started when she started having children, she would have been much happier in herself if she waited until she was ready and truly wanted them. She obviously resents it.
Do you think so? Lots of people use kids as a reason for not being able to lose weight when they’ve spent the pregnancy ‘eating for two’ and indulging because ‘the baby wants it’, then struggle to get into a routine after birth & then that becomes habit. I’m still carrying ‘baby weight ‘ 🤣🤣 and my child is an adult.

I just think she’s jumps on whatever the current fad is which is why there’s never any sustained changes with her. She’s desperate to be something she isn’t, instead of accepting that she’s a stay at home mother of 2 kids. If she dumped the notions of grandeur she’d be a much happier person.

Reactions: 14
Do you think so? Lots of people use kids as a reason for not being able to lose weight when they’ve spent the pregnancy ‘eating for two’ and indulging because ‘the baby wants it’, then struggle to get into a routine after birth & then that becomes habit. I’m still carrying ‘baby weight ‘ 🤣🤣 and my child is an adult.

I just think she’s jumps on whatever the current fad is which is why there’s never any sustained changes with her. She’s desperate to be something she isn’t, instead of accepting that she’s a stay at home mother of 2 kids. If she dumped the notions of grandeur she’d be a much happier person.
That’s more what I mean, I think she is obsessed with making her life something it’s not and because she is at home with 2 kids, she’s unhappy and can’t accept that, and that feeds into her weight because she’s unhappy deep down.
I don’t think that she is just taking the “eating for 2” excuse so far, although I’d say if you were to ask her, she’d blame the kids for her having weight…

Reactions: 5
That’s more what I mean, I think she is obsessed with making her life something it’s not and because she is at home with 2 kids, she’s unhappy and can’t accept that, and that feeds into her weight because she’s unhappy deep down.
I don’t think that she is just taking the “eating for 2” excuse so far, although I’d say if you were to ask her, she’d blame the kids for her having weight…
Oh absolutely - she’ll blame anything but herself!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.