Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not wanting to give her ideas, but a Collab with someone who literally tells her what to eat would be good for her, but it involves being on a fad for more than a week Grace. 🙄
Didn’t she have a plan with someone before and didn’t stuck to it

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t be surprised knowing our ditzy Gracie that she’ll come on and say “omg protein literally helps you lose weight like you can literally eat anything that has protein on the wrapper and it means no calories”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd say Grace would need to properly plan meals to stay on track, it's great tracking as you go (If she even is), for me I plan my 3 meals out on MFP in the morning and work around them, so it's less likely I miss a goal I'm aiming for, also I know what I'm having later and make sure I have it in the house.
Why does she not just go
To something like weight watchers or slimming world they will give her the right tracks to follow like is she really that thick to
Think
She’s in the right path 🤦‍♀️

Wouldn’t be surprised knowing our ditzy Gracie that she’ll come on and say “omg protein literally helps you lose weight like you can literally eat anything that has protein on the wrapper and it means no calories”
And makes your heart bigger too🤣

• Haha
Has she even said whether she is counting calories? I don’t think she is?
No she hasn't this all started when she posted a pic of a meal from the dublin meat company and said she couldn't believe the portion size and the calories and she thought she knew where she was going wrong. She needs a complete overhaul on what she's eating and the size of her meals if she wants to lose weight. All the exercise in the world won't help if your eating crap everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She did the plan with Paul Sharry … although from what I can remember she didn’t do the full 12 weeks , He’s from the same town as me , I’ve done one of his plans and honestly a child could do it ! In no way restrictive , everything planned out and treats included but no still not good enough for her .. the absolute bell end

Reactions: 11
Not wanting to give her ideas, but a Collab with someone who literally tells her what to eat would be good for her, but it involves being on a fad for more than a week Grace. 🙄
She already had one of those, remember with Shape up with Sharry. She ended up coming on and say she isn’t working with him anymore as she just wasn’t ready to lose weight. That would be fine but she only came on and said it because people kept messaging her asking for updates and why she stopped posting about this new collab she was so ‘excited’ about with Shape up with Sharry

Reactions: 7
She already had one of those, remember with Shape up with Sharry. She ended up coming on and say she isn’t working with him anymore as she just wasn’t ready to lose weight. That would be fine but she only came on and said it because people kept messaging her asking for updates and why she stopped posting about this new collab she was so ‘excited’ about with Shape up with Sharry
She is really doesn’t take any advice from people even when it’s a collab. I’d imagine Sharry was pissed off she didn’t pay for it. I can see any half decent fitness expert refusing to give her freebies knowing her track record.

Reactions: 6
The only thing stopping her is gluttony and greed, and an inability to make any sort of sustainable changes. Its just failed fad after failed fad sabotaged by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I may not have won the thread title this time around (beaten by an excellent collab) but I did put 'undercarriage' back on the map. So I will quietly take a bow 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I may not have won the thread title this time around (beaten by an excellent collab) but I did put 'undercarriage' back on the map. So I will quietly take a bow 😂😂
These thread have brought back so many of the classics. Geebag was my favourite🤣

Get the phone out of peoples faces you sad witch
Id have to punch her

Reactions: 10
These thread have brought back so many of the classics. Geebag was my favourite🤣

Get the phone out of peoples faces you sad witch
Id have to punch her
Stop, that high pitched shrill is infuriating. Your man beside her looks like he is gonna erupt any second 😂😂 She really is a melt and a dose all rolled into one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched Jens story explaining about her 12 week fitness thing she’s doing in the gym plus the calorie advice she’s getting . Grace obviously thinks she knows better .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.