Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get a proper assessment using the InBody, I thought her gym was top of the range and they don’t do body fat assessments??? I’d say she’s avoiding it because she runs from the truth and prefers to live the fantasy life

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised the gym haven’t pulled her aside for proper advice and a plan. Cause she’s such a bad advertisement for them.
Jen is still loosing weight by doing what Grace is supposedly doing, so it makes no sense she isn’t moving on the scales even a little. Especially when you see her own photoshopped photos to the gym ones. It’s like two different people.
I don’t care what size/weight she is, it’s the photoshopped photos and bs I hate

Reactions: 18
I haven’t seen B2B share anything Grace related in a while and they share everything Jen posts. I’m sure they are as bewildered with Grace as everyone here 😂 I don’t know if I should laugh or bang my head off a wall. I hope whatever wedding dress she picked comes in her size and not the size she told them she’d be. She has to be a size 16 at least

I lost 10 pounds since January and I have done NO excercise

Just saying Grace
I think weight loss for me is about the amount of food I eat

I am about to start incorporating some excecise this month but unfortunately I can’t justify the expense of a daily PT, don’t have the time to dedicate the 20k steps as I eh work then parent , dont have free protein meal companies sending me stuff, no friends that are gym owners, no BA with a gym clothes company but SHUR look I’ll struggle on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know its different from fitness measurements but isnt her mam a seamstress or seems to make a lot of clothes so id say she would be fairly accurate taking measurements for a wedding dress
I've actually no idea what her Mam works as. If she is a seamstress then yes she'll be familiar with taking measurements. I'll still maintain that someone that size will not be losing inches and not seeing it reflect on the scales. The problem with having someone close to you taking measurements is the are going to tell you what you want to hear and not what you need to hear.

Reactions: 7
I was signed out of the gym in Dec and I was bricking it cause I was really in the zone mentally - I went to the trainer told him I was afraid I would undo a yrs worth of work but he gave me a good plan & the weight has dropped off me completely. I know whenever I get back to the gym the scales might not change much but it just shows even if she is not burning a mad amount of cals, if her input is lower than her output the naturally she should be dropping weight.

Reactions: 5
I think Grace is planting a seed, how that she's tried exercise, diet etc, something must be wrong.
Next path will be surgery. Its her way of showing that she's tried everything and not taking the easy way out to loose weight.
Reality is, she will take the easy way out and get surgery. Its probably booked already.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Grace is planting a seed, how that she's tried exercise, diet etc, something must be wrong.
Next path will be surgery. Its her way of showing that she's tried everything and not taking the easy way out to loose weight.
Reality is, she will take the easy way out and get surgery. Its probably booked already.
What’s happening with river medical and the fat removal there? She hasn’t done anymore videos of that🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Surely she'd have lost those few inches from the magic tummy Coolsculpting treatments she was gifted. Or was that just another quick fix that didn't work and is never to be mentioned again ?

Reactions: 20
Surely she'd have lost those few inches from the magic tummy Coolsculpting treatments she was gifted. Or was that just another quick fix that didn't work and is never to be mentioned again ?
Was great advertising for river medical! Serves these companies right for throwing the freebies around proves they are rubbish then

Reactions: 20
It takes months for that to kick in. It doesn’t always work anyway.
she is insane to think eating the way she does will help her lose weigh.
It’s also the reason she came off her med’s. Certain anxiety med’s you do balloon. So she came off her’s thinking she would lose the weight.

Reactions: 6
I think it shows how narrow minded and stubborn Grace is. It has clearly been mentioned here (and we know she reads here) that her portion sizes and food is impacting the weight she desperately wants and won't shut up about. She has plenty of people in her life who are following a weight loss plan, are into fitness, or people who are just educated about food, and not one of them have pulled her aside and said "look. Your exercise is great but now you need to work on your food". There's obviously a reason for that! They must know she's a stubborn person who won't be told what to do!

Reactions: 7
The size of the smoothie - I’m presuming the PINT glass of it is hers . She will never learn .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vom....why would you put ice in a smoothie?

Also I'm dying at the massage gun after a walk...A WALK

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The size of the smoothie - I’m presuming the PINT glass of it is hers . She will never learn .
She hasn't a clue. If she wants to lose weight she needs to count calories and look at her portion size. Not eat and drink mountains of what she thinks is healthy food. No doubt she'll have a protein Yoghurt aswell coz ya know protein is important.

She hasn't a clue. If she wants to lose weight she needs to count calories and look at her portion size. Not eat and drink mountains of what she thinks is healthy food. No doubt she'll have a protein Yoghurt aswell coz ya know protein is important.
Funny thing is she should have a clue ! This isn't her first, second or even third time to want to loose weight and it's not something that has happened just since she had kids. Read these two old posts, she knows what she needs to do, she just doesn't seem to want to do it. That picture in the white dress, after loosing 3 stone. I think that's how she thinks she will look if she keeps up the manic walking and multiple gym sessions when clearly that's not working because she's not loosing weight.

She started off heavily overweight, speaking from my own experience when you are that overweight and start eating healthier and moving a bit more those first couple of stone literally fall right off you. I mean you could easily loose 5lbs in the first week alone so it makes no sense that her weight has stayed the same. None.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Let me tell you right now it is not the easy way out, people have medical conditions that mean they can’t use weight naturally or keep it off. That surgery has saved so many peoples lives and given so many more a better quality of life. Have the surgery, have it and tell me it’s easy 🤬

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.