Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same, what else could it be. She hasn't a clue.
She really doesn’t. She strikes me as someone who really struggled in school and finds most things too difficult to grasp. She also strikes me as the personality type to be too lazy to really try hard too tho! It might also be part of why she’s so miserable all the time - because she isn’t *good* at anything! Or certainly hasn’t found out yet what she might be good at! Which might also explain all the fad hopping. But in general , being good at something is what gives us confidence and self acceptance, whether that’s sport , creativity, dancing, home-making, family rearing or academia, maths, languages, study etc (then if you’re talented or exceptional at something even better cos you can make a living out of it if you’re lucky!) But still, you need to have SOMETHING that you feel proud of, accomplished in or that you’re just GOOD AT! And I can’t think of a single thing with her 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s either oil, or a load of sauce in that wok — as others have said, she’s eating way more calories than she’s ever going to burn.

Reactions: 2
Actually starting to feel sorry for her, she's so lost clearly. tit PR, tit stories. Her pets and kids are her only content and that's dire at the best of times and invasion of the kids privacy at worst.

Any exercise posts just seem to be to please the masses. She barely talks about the wedding as I genuinely think she's not looking forward to it.

I really think she's clutching to hold onto something she doesn't even want to be a part of anymore but she just doesn't know what she would move on to do..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The dirty stain on the jacket on the way to the gym. Shes a dirt bird.
I dont feel one bit sorry for her. I'd love to be at home all day taking 3 strolls and going to the gym. Instead I had a horrible busy stressful day at work today and have to do it all again tomorrow, like most on here. She wouldn't last an hour in a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Actually starting to feel sorry for her, she's so lost clearly. tit PR, tit stories. Her pets and kids are her only content and that's dire at the best of times and invasion of the kids privacy at worst.

Any exercise posts just seem to be to please the masses. She barely talks about the wedding as I genuinely think she's not looking forward to it.

I really think she's clutching to hold onto something she doesn't even want to be a part of anymore but she just doesn't know what she would move on to do..
She seems to have lost her mojo big time. I’m sure seeing her friends become influencers while she has clearly declined has had to have had some effect on her.

Also being dropped from her Irish agency must have been a big blow. She is a small fish in a vast ocean at her new agency as it’s hard to see how many uk brands want to tap in to the Irish market now with Brexit. Also her putting uk website links is a major turn off for most of her audience as most Irish people want to avoid ordering from the uk.

Lastly Chris being out of work and changing jobs a few times since 2020 has to have been hard to deal with especially with 2 young kids, a new enough mortgage to pay and also planning a wedding which won’t be cheap no matter how much freebies she gets.

Reactions: 9
I know this thread is for grace but does anyone know what’s jens new job? I know she left the bank but was just wondering what she’s doing now, also does she have a thread

Rosie Anne Doyle Connolly off on her BossGirl trip to London , (however cringe and pretend play working)

Meanwhile Grace - unwashed of undercarriage , going for a walk around Tallaght with stained clothing

They both started in the blogger game at the same time…
Grace is really left behind all those huns now..Lisa J Luna etc etc

she is still at level 1 really really shite content

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know this thread is for grace but does anyone know what’s jens new job? I know she left the bank but was just wondering what she’s doing now, also does she have a thread

Not as busy as Graces

The thread not the job 😅😅

• Haha
She hasn't gone into detail but I'm guessing it has something to do with an organisation like Womens Aid or similar? When asked she's responded that she doesn't feel comfortable sharing on social media as it's not something she wants public (yet)

Reactions: 3
I find it so hard to feel any sympathy for her. I would love to be off daily with only a gym visit and walking the dog. Her content is severely lacking. I’ve my own kids and dogs/cats- I don’t want to sit there viewing hers

Reactions: 14
I find it so hard to feel any sympathy for her. I would love to be off daily with only a gym visit and walking the dog. Her content is severely lacking. I’ve my own kids and dogs/cats- I don’t want to sit there viewing hers
This is very true, I swing from having no sympathy cause she's a lazy gowl, to genuinely feeling sorry for how drastically things have gone downhill for her.

Resorting to bot buying and showing the same tit content is just a sad way to live.

Reactions: 11
Eating ice creams at 11am cause they have a measly 6g of protein. There is actually no hope for her. Protein doesn’t mean free pass when it comes to food. Just eat like a normal person, lots of fruit, veg and lean meats and reasonable portions of treats and she will notice more progress than this approach of eating everything that says high protein

Reactions: 28
She is a market persons wet dream....literally dogshit could be packaged up with a 6G OF PROTEIN and she'd lap it up

She needs tit like this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
No sympathy for her at all she’s swanning around the place like a childless unemployed person . No reason at all for Hayden to be in a crèche full time when she’s quite obviously at home all day .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.