Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because she’s eating a lot and excercising so she won’t loose a pound if u don’t reduce calories but does that mean she isn’t loosing fat not fat shaming just wondering ??

Reactions: 4
I’m genuinely wondering about this? How is this possible.
I'm not a professional but the last two months I have stayed the same weight but have lost inches so its possible. I suppose its muscle gaining or something Idk. But my clothes fit better etc and I'm measuring myself it's not all about the scales

Reactions: 11
Why does she wait til the eve to do her steps? She does nothing all day, I'd want to get the steps in early in the day!

Also I've only followed her the last week or so, was her page always this boring

Reactions: 15
Why does she wait til the eve to do her steps? She does nothing all day, I'd want to get the steps in early in the day!

Also I've only followed her the last week or so, was her page always this boring
I don't understand either. Instead of sitting in funky monkeys all afternoon why didn't she take the kids to a park and do something nice outdoors? Bit of fresh air would do them all good.

Reactions: 10
It is possible to change your measurements without losing weight, however not significantly and I'm still unsure how someone doing 15000 or more steps daily hasn't lost weight, but glad she's happy with it.

Reactions: 5
So Chris goes to football and she goes for a walk. Ok fair enough, both kids are in bed. Still weird but ok.
Genuine question, can you lose inches but gain weight?
I listened back a few times because I thought they seriously aren’t out at the same time and I think she said Chris is IN from football training so she was going in her walk

She said "when Chris isn't football training". I don't think even grace is dumb enough to say they leave the kids alone..

Reactions: 9

Unfollow please don’t give her the numbers her page is open always

"Chris said im loosing weih off my face" CHRIS IS AN ENABLER!!! Yes, she exercises but the size of her food portions are MASSIVE, they were away Sat night had a 3 course meal, cocktails, and a fry the next morn, hardly killing it on the healthy eating front🙄 Grace is totally delusional.....

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah lads this thread is more craic than poor FBG posts! In case anyone is UNAWARE this is Tattle not the Woke bible for the uninitiated! And if anyone wants to say Faces husbands is a butch lesbian, go for it, that’s what YOU signed up for, to read things away from the norm!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
1 inch 😑

ONE INCH!!!!!!!!!!

there’s a hellavaot of eating going on behind the screen/

ONE bleeping INCH

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Basically, yes.

Reactions: 2
You can’t out run a bad diet simple
I really have no words. How did she even have the audacity to come on as an influencer and tell her thousands of followers, after watching her talking shite about gym, 15k steps, walks, dog walks with other peoples dogs, soup machine, dead lifting non stop
B2b, wellness retreats in Italy and she’s lost one inch

Reactions: 16

Exactly, I drop my kids off to school and go for a walk straight after, who waits till dinner/bathtime to leave for a stroll......oh yeah Grace does. This thread is as slow as Grace on one of her walks😂😂. Creeping our way towards #52

I'll be honest I rarely check on her stories these days, she is a snoozefest!!! Could really do with the cah vanishing or something 🤗

• Haha
If measurements are coming down and the scales is going up or staying the same, this is usually because you are gaining lean muscle tissue and dropping body fat.

There is no way this is happening with Grace.

It is practically impossible for somebody who is 100kg not to drop weight on the scales if they are doing 15,000 steps per day, 3 weight training sessions per week and eating in a calorie deficit. Impossible. Her Mam did her measurements? I'd imagine these are wildly inaccurate. Taking accurate measurements takes a lot of practice. She is absolutely not tracking her calories correctly or she is not declaring everything she is eating.

Also, in order to gain lean muscle tissue you need to be eating roughly 1.5-2g of quality protein per lb of body weight. That's a serious amount of protein to consume.

She has access to some great trainers. They should be doing her measurements and body fat percentage for accuracy. At this point she would also need to be following a nutrition plan that's inline with her fat loss goals or else she is literally pissing against the wind.

Reactions: 25
If measurements are coming down and the scales is going up or staying the same, this is usually because you are gaining lean muscle tissue and dropping body fat.

There is no way this is happening with Grace.

It is practically impossible for somebody who is 100kg not to drop weight on the scales if they are doing 15,000 steps per day, 3 weight training sessions per week and eating in a calorie deficit. Impossible. Her Mam did her measurements? I'd imagine these are wildly inaccurate. Taking accurate measurements takes a lot of practice. She is absolutely not tracking her calories correctly or she is not declaring everything she is eating.

Also, in order to gain lean muscle tissue you need to be eating roughly 1.5-2g of quality protein per lb of body weight. That's a serious amount of protein to consume.

She has access to some great trainers. They should be doing her measurements and body fat percentage for accuracy. At this point she would also need to be following a nutrition plan that's inline with her fat loss goals or else she is literally pissing against the wind.
I know its different from fitness measurements but isnt her mam a seamstress or seems to make a lot of clothes so id say she would be fairly accurate taking measurements for a wedding dress

Reactions: 7
If she's working with her mate who took pics and have her a food plan, why didn't they do measurements?
Also if she ruins morbid I will come for her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.