Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not all schools are off all week. Some only off Thursday and Friday.
Well thanks her mother broadcasting where she goes to school, a quick look on their Facebook page and you can see the school is closed all week.

Information that nobody should be able to find out with the click of a button but that Grace has made freely available to anyone who looks at her page.

Reactions: 11
Well thanks her mother broadcasting where she goes to school, a quick look on their Facebook page and you can see the school is closed all week.

Information that nobody should be able to find out with the click of a button but that Grace has made freely available to anyone who looks at her page.
I clearly didn't go to that effort. Just know my other half went to work as per usual this morning in a school.

Reactions: 2
I clearly didn't go to that effort. Just know my other half went to work as per usual this morning in a school.
I have family connections with the school so follow their Facebook page.

My point is that like you said anyone else who wanted to put the effort in can easily find out information which should be kept private.

Reactions: 14
Jesus Chris so looks like a trans or butch lesbian so weird 🙈

This isn't a direct response to you but a general commentary on similar comments that have been doing the rounds lately.

What does a trans woman look like? What does a lesbian look like? I thought we're a few years beyond the harmful stereotypes and people being the butt of a joke that's clearly only meant in a derogatory way.

This is by no means me being a "woke ally" or whatever but its the type of thing that reiterates that Tattle is a space full of trolls and bullies, when it isn't.

Do I find him attractive? Nope. They're clearly together for a reason so let them off.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
All people do on here is talk about Grace's appearance? I've seen people post pics of her beside Mrs Trunchbull etc. Why is that ok? It isn't of course but I don't get the sudden issue with discussing appearances now.

Quite a line between "I don't think she's lost any weight / that picture is photoshopped etc" and "her partner looks like a lesbian LOL" in my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 8
This isn't a direct response to you but a general commentary on similar comments that have been doing the rounds lately.

What does a trans woman look like? What does a lesbian look like? I thought we're a few years beyond the harmful stereotypes and people being the butt of a joke that's clearly only meant in a derogatory way.

This is by no means me being a "woke ally" or whatever but its the type of thing that reiterates that Tattle is a space full of trolls and bullies, when it isn't.

Do I find him attractive? Nope. They're clearly together for a reason so let them off.
Because he looks so feminine simple

Reactions: 4
Aoife bermingham shared a competition for the Italy retreat, 2.2k for 4 days would you be well!!!! Surrounded by absolute clowns id rather burn it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If a man presents more feminine or a woman presents as more masculine this should never be used as an insult towards them.

Reactions: 18
Oh for gods sake have you all
Just come out from
Behind the bushes or something this topic had been discussed loads plenty of comments before mine about Chris and nothing said IN MY OPINION HE LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN AND ITS CREEPY TO MEEEEEE I LIKE A MAN TO LOOK LIKE A MAN 🙄

Reactions: 7
I think In fairness for those that talk about graces weight it’s only cause she spends the whole time going on about gym, walks food and her weight

Reactions: 21
Jaysis - she still hasn't managed to get even 2k likes for a competition yet out of 167k.

Reactions: 6
I think what @CailínBeag is highlighting is that there's a difference between commenting on her weight in line with what she's sharing on her page (eg if she's photoshopping, if she's fabricating how much weight is lost or what size clothes she's in, etc) and commenting on her and her family's actual looks. I've thought it for some time and agree with CailinBeag, but never brought it up before for fear of being told I'm a Grace fan, need a rave thread, etc! Each to their own opinion and all of that, but the thread is supposed to be about Grace's dire attempt at selling shite on Instagram (refuse to call any of them "influencers" any more).

Reactions: 22
In other more pressing news.... please go look at the absolutely massive lump of butter in her soup!!! Ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.