Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get about Grace obviously is her photoshopping but also her fitness level doesn’t seem to change ever? She walks a lot but is constantly out of breath which just proves the exercise she’s doing is useless. She ambles along like a tourist checking out the sights and it’s doing nothing for her. Lord only knows what she must be doing wrong in her diet but if she’s going to the same classes as Jen and hasn’t even lost a few pounds I’d be really concerned that there is a health issue at play. God knows why she edits her pics when others continuously post real pictures of her and people see her in person like what would be the point? Surely the people commenting you look great grace that have seen her in person know she’s edited the life out of her pics?? Yes the pics look good but they aren’t a real representation of her at all!
I’d say a lot of it is smoke and mirrors at this stage. She shows snippets of her walks but as you said is able to record herself speaking and rambling into her phone when she is so prob isn’t waking long or fast enough. Who knows how many times she’s even doing it a week cos those stories and videos or shots of her Fitbit could be from any time. She’s been in the gym since July but we know is bottom of the class as per Jen’s stories here and there so prob isn’t making a huge effort or exerting herself either. Also seen by her fitbit active zone pic. She’s (stupidly!) admitting herself the scales haven’t moved once which is actually almost impossible if she WAS working out and exercising that much. Then we have the lunacy of apparently only just realising recently that portion size and calorie tracking are important for weight loss and that protein exists. Her photoshopped pics are no more than an attempt to delude herself and everyone else further and get some sort of instant validation that she isn’t getting anywhere else cos she just isn’t reaching her weight loss goal. It’s all a bit sad really. She’d give Trisha a run for her money with the dishonesty, disordered eating and weight loss journey nonsense at this stage. She’d be better off just not posting about it but sure then what would she have to post about or “influence” ?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I wouldn't know, ask Grace. Being 4/5 stone overweight is a lot worse for blood pressure.
Wrong
That’s just wrong, plenty of people who are heavy have perfectly fine BP, it’s other factors that influence first. Smoking being the biggest one.
She isn’t morbidly obese either or 4/5 stone over weight.

Reactions: 13
Also Kelly is loosing weight and seems to be doing well . Even with the condition she has in her legs has not stopped her and you can see the difference. She did it quietly and off the gram , I know Kelly isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and I know weight loss for some can be extended challenging but f me grace carry’s on like she’s some sort of fitness model
God I think kelly looks no different and she's much bigger then grace in all fairness her weddings 2 months away grace could easily lose so much she still has time

Reactions: 2
I
Wrong
That’s just wrong, plenty of people who are heavy have perfectly fine BP, it’s other factors that influence first. Smoking being the biggest one.
She isn’t morbidly obese either or 4/5 stone over weight.
Its not WRONG just WRONG lol...I didnt say the only factor is but being overweight is one. Being very overweight is not good for bp that is still true. Are there other factors of course there are.
Anyone I know with high bp dont smoke that doesnt mean its ok to smoke.

Reactions: 4
Look, at the end of the day the only person she is fooling and harming is herself.

She is the one who has to look in the mirror and she her real body staring back at her, not the one she pretends to have.

She needs to accept the image she sees in the mirror and ( if ) she is unhappy with it then make positive steps to change it.

Reactions: 13
Grace does want to lose between 4-5 stone, she said it herself at one point. Don't know her current weight but if she's 5"8 and weighed 100kg, she could do with losing at least 25kgs.

Either way, each to their own as long as you're happy and healthy it really doesn't matter. The issue is Grace talks about it and clearly wants to lose weight for this wedding, that's why it's being brought up

Reactions: 7
God I think kelly looks no different and she's much bigger then grace in all fairness her weddings 2 months away grace could easily lose so much she still has time
If kelly didnt have lymphedema she would be a lot smaller than Grace. Kelly has a slim face and a tiny tummy area but huge arms and legs due to it which she can't exactly help. I don't think there's any comparison on who looks better, it's obvious

Reactions: 8
Grace has turned her whole profile into a weight and food debacle . It would be nice if Grace nipped into say Penny’s and showed a few nice bits, got a new make up product & gave it an honest review, cooked something & give the nutritional value, give an example of the types of exercise she does at the gym, wedding inspiration/planning etc etc. I unfollowed a while back as her “content “ is beyond dire for a personal page let alone professional.

Reactions: 29
Grace has turned her whole profile into a weight and food debacle . It would be nice if Grace nipped into say Penny’s and showed a few nice bits, got a new make up product & gave it an honest review, cooked something & give the nutritional value, give an example of the types of exercise she does at the gym, wedding inspiration/planning etc etc. I unfollowed a while back as her “content “ is beyond dire for a personal page let alone professional.
haha that would be too much effort

Thing is if she reads here there have been so many great suggestions as how she could improve/restart things. Surely Max can offer a few tips!

Reactions: 10
She hasn't even mentioned the open day for the new gym or the competition to win free membership. That's how lazy she is.

She'll probably mention it next week when it's over.

Reactions: 9
Kelly's weight is from what she eats you can't just say its lympodema all the cakes she eats she's big all round grace is no way near her size she has curves

Reactions: 5
Away on another overnighter for Crispy's birthday. Wonder will she pop into the Bridal shop for a panic fitting?....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Um, it's a PR stay... Her management have upped their game

Last edited:
View’s from the penthouse piss off !! Wouldn’t stay anywhere you flog.. only reason she’s on today ..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.