Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband and I stayed there the night before our wedding ( in Belfast city hall) many moons ago - it was a real treat at the time. Galls me how others can just get it for free

Reactions: 19
My husband and I stayed there the night before our wedding ( in Belfast city hall) many moons ago - it was a real treat at the time. Galls me how others can just get it for free
Same. We stayed there pre-pandemic. Pisses me off no end that this grabby witch was “invited” to stay there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The PENTHOUSE no less!,,, How boojie 🤣🤣 is our Grace !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
First night of the midterm and they both duck off and leave the kids at home so they can enjoy a romantic night away. The selfishness of the pair of them is quite unbelievable. Are the days of celebrating birthdays as a family a thing of the past ?

Reactions: 35
Same. We stayed there pre-pandemic. Pisses me off no end that this grabby witch was “invited” to stay there.
Stayed here before, it a fab hotel. Wouldn’t go near it now. They really do themselves no favours with this free gifts to floggers bulllshit.

Must be about 1k to stay in that room for a night. Why do hotels gift rooms that the majority of people can't afford. No fear of grace splashing out that much on the kids or kips anyway. She only spends money on herself.

Reactions: 16
First night of the midterm and they both duck off and leave the kids at home so they can enjoy a romantic night away. The selfishness of the pair of them is quite unbelievable. Are the days of celebrating birthdays as a family a thing of the past ?
I wouldn’t say their is much romance or sex going on there 🥴 I’d say the other one would rather sleep :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
National schools (or most of them) only get next Thursday and Friday off. Not that it would matter to Grace.

Reactions: 4
Stayed here before, it a fab hotel. Wouldn’t go near it now. They really do themselves no favours with this free gifts to floggers bulllshit.
Never stayed there nor will I as if they have to use bloggers. The hotel should sell itself on reputation alone

Reactions: 11
Wow, here Chris for your birthday I got you a free night away for a pr trip, not a cent out of her own pocket! And how sad do a business have to be to want to gift that to her, when she can barely be bothered to do an ad and has been left behind by her "influencer" peers?

Reactions: 12
I'm sickened, its a fab hotel I stayed there just before Christmas and have another night booked for April, but i will be cancelling now.
One thing though I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she sees how much the carpark will cost her, I hope she at least has to pay for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sickened, its a fab hotel I stayed there just before Christmas and have another night booked for April, but i will be cancelling now.
One thing though I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she sees how much the carpark will cost her, I hope she at least has to pay for that!
You should tell them why your cancelling too !
I was going to go there this summer for a night .. won’t be now thou

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.