Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I so don't agree that there "is nothing wrong with her" she is morbidly obese and very very unhealthy. So yes there is something wrong with that. She is high risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease. That's not ok in your 30s! She is walking herself into all sorts of health problems. There is something seriously off with her. She has to be a serious over eater to be that size considering she goes to the gym that much.
So sick of everyone saying she should own her size sorry she shouldnt its dangerous!
Jesus she is nowhere near morbidly obese good god. I had 2 kids and workout 4 days a week my weight is not where i want to be and im up amd down eating comments like this would make me feel that unless im a size 6 im unhealthy and at risk of a bloody heartattack. Call her out on shady work but saying shes morbidly obese is just ridiculous. I agree she photoshops and shows her best angles but who dosent show the best angles . Those gym shorts are horrendous she has some confidence . Her content is gone to the dogs i cant for the life of me figure out what shes trying to be influencer wise shes lucky she still has the numbers she has as an influencer shes absolutely lazy and boring .

Reactions: 43
I wouldn't know, ask Grace. Being 4/5 stone overweight is a lot worse for blood pressure.
Tbh you seem more bothered by her weight than she does 🤷🏼‍♀️ Grace isn’t the one dishing out health advice to people who didn’t ask for it.

Reactions: 23
But
Oh ffs I never said everyone should be a size 10. Maybe just not purposely (and it is purposely) damaging her health would be a start. She is not a 12/14/16 and I'm sick of people pussy footing around it. She HATES the way she looks so as I said something is seriously off with her.

Obesity is a huge problem in this country like it or not. Im not talking about carrying a few extra pounds she is seriously unhealthy for a young woman and she is supposed to be an "inflencer"!
Shes not a health influencer so why should her weight matter if shes an influencer 🤔 yes shes unhappy with her weight but thats her problem she dosent have a duty to anyone to be a certain size nor does being a certain size make u a better or nicer person . I cannot stand grace as an influencer i really cant and the way she goes on is infuriating but the constant comments on how big she is i think is a bit much

Reactions: 24
I think if I was in the gym since July I’d expect my arms to be more toned .

Reactions: 15
Tbh you seem more bothered by her weight than she does 🤷🏼‍♀️ Grace isn’t the one dishing out health advice to people who didn’t ask for it.
Nope not health advice just facts. Grace's whole life revolves around her problem with her weight. Every single day so I would say she is very bothered by it.
The last time I checked an opinion was still allowed here? Feel free to disagree it absolutely makes zero difference to me.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she actually has lost weight in the past few months but we don’t actually notice because she has always been altering herself in pictures!. We’ll never actually know what she truly looked like before and after, but that’s her own fault!
I saw her out and about last summer. Would have walked by her only my friend pointed her out to me. Couldn't believe how different she looks in real life compared to her insta pics. Shes really really tall, unexpectedly so, and has what I would describe as a large frame. I feel bad for her as im up and down myself and know how hard it is to shift the weight. I think she romanticised what the journey would be like and had visions of being a willowy, boho bride. Liklihood is that she is an emotional/binge eater and hasnt properly tackled those habits which negates any work in the gym.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Nope not health advice just facts. Grace's whole life revolves around her problem with her weight. Every single day so I would say she is very bothered by it.
The last time I checked an opinion was still allowed here? Feel free to disagree it absolutely makes zero difference to me.
She’s not automatically unhealthy because she’s overweight and slim people aren’t automatically healthy because they are slim. And you are excessively concerned about the weight of a stranger on the internet. That’s just facts too but it’s a bit weird.

Reactions: 37
She's not unhealthy? Well that's a crock of tit. So now I'm weird yeh ok that's pathetic. My apologies I thought It was adults on this site not children.
Its not weird to be concerned about a very overweight persons health.
Look at you all defending her now! Hilarious.
Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's not unhealthy? Well that's a crock of tit. So now I'm weird yeh ok that's pathetic. My apologies I thought It was adults on this site not children.
Its not weird to be concerned about a very overweight persons health.
Look at you all defending her now! Hilarious.
How do you know she is actually unhealthy? All you know is she is overweight, or morbidly obese as you put it. You don’t know anything else about her health. Being particularly concerned about a total stranger’s weight is weird. Yes it is, unless you are their health care professional.

Reactions: 9
Guys ... let's all take a deep breath and do some yoga and drink cacoa and listen to a sound Bath and have some reiki and have a sea swim and hug each other..
Let's not argue..
Namaste 🙏🙏😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Guys ... let's all take a deep breath and do some yoga and drink cacoa and listen to a sound Bath and have some reiki and have a sea swim and hug each other..
Let's not argue..
Namaste 🙏🙏😁
You are absolutely right. Or eat something very hangry people on here! 😆😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree about the fact that we would have absolutely no idea what her actual size is going by her own photos. Only because we get the odd glimpse of her in other photos that are posted by other people. It's sad really. Yes, we all try and show our best photos and our best angles but to actually distort your body and face that much in photos is just madness. 🙈
What is she going to do about all the angles she is going to be caught at her own wedding because let's face it, people will be snapping her from every angle. It is sad to think that she won't be happy with those images because she is so obsessed with it now.

I’m not sure I would refer to her as morbidly obese but she is obese. She is evidently unhappy with how she looks hence the photoshopping and deliberate lighting and posing.
it’s sad really but more for the potential health implications that are associated with being overweight.

I’m not sure I would refer to her as morbidly obese but she is obese. She is evidently unhappy with how she looks hence the photoshopping and deliberate lighting and posing.
it’s sad really but more for the potential health implications that are associated with being overweight.
True I probably should have said obese and not morbidly. Totally agree about the health implications.

Reactions: 6
She definitely is very unhealthy though. She always sounds very fluey, has little to no energy and gets out of breath just speaking on stories

Reactions: 15
What I don’t get about Grace obviously is her photoshopping but also her fitness level doesn’t seem to change ever? She walks a lot but is constantly out of breath which just proves the exercise she’s doing is useless. She ambles along like a tourist checking out the sights and it’s doing nothing for her. Lord only knows what she must be doing wrong in her diet but if she’s going to the same classes as Jen and hasn’t even lost a few pounds I’d be really concerned that there is a health issue at play. God knows why she edits her pics when others continuously post real pictures of her and people see her in person like what would be the point? Surely the people commenting you look great grace that have seen her in person know she’s edited the life out of her pics?? Yes the pics look good but they aren’t a real representation of her at all!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.