Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sickened, its a fab hotel I stayed there just before Christmas and have another night booked for April, but i will be cancelling now.
One thing though I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she sees how much the carpark will cost her, I hope she at least has to pay for that!
We have that hotel booked too to for 2 weeks time and I’m very much wanting to cancel and book somewhere that doesn’t give these instahuns fee PR stays - especially the likes of Greasey…… 😵😵

Reactions: 22
My husband and I stayed there the night before our wedding ( in Belfast city hall) many moons ago - it was a real treat at the time. Galls me how others can just get it for free
I completely agree. Had to save up to take my mum away last week and these people who do a tit job get a stay in one of their Premier rooms for free is sickening to me. Do you think she really cares if her page is a tit show.....no of course she doesn't as the freebies keep coming in so why would she want to put the hard work in and up her game!!!

Reactions: 16
Her calves are smoothed out so much shes lost her left ankle. We know you don't look like that Grace!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry now, that's a top not a dress . I am not being old fashioned I'm all for showing a bit of leg if you so wish. But fecking hell 🙈

Reactions: 8
Crazy go away for your partners birthday to a fab hotel and spend time posting on sm and photoshopping pics it’s mad
Yep I don‘t get it, I mean the odd time I get out for a meal or a few drinks with himself the phones are put away. But we don’t get out all that often, wheres Grace and Chris are out or away more then couples I know they don’t even have children. so I’d say the novelty of romantic nights away have well and truly worn off with them, hence why she’s photoshopping. I’d say the phones are out all night with the two of them.

Reactions: 10
Yep I don‘t get it, I mean the odd time I get out for a meal or a few drinks with himself the phones are put away. But we don’t get out all that often, wheres Grace and Chris are out or away more then couples I know they don’t even have children. so I’d say the novelty of romantic nights away have well and truly worn off with them, hence why she’s photoshopping. I’d say the phones are out all night with the two of them.
I’m in a very lucky position my kids are adults now so we get away and go out good bit but I still don’t spend night on my phone I’m too busy enjoying myself
I would hate their life everything they do is done through the lens of a phone
Sooner the better the Insta bubble bursts I’m sick of whole lot of them I don’t follow any of them anymore think lockdown open lots of peoples eyes

Reactions: 21
I messaged them on my other account!telling them it was a total disgrace giving her a free stay

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.