Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks very different in the pic the gym put up than she does in the pics she puts up. Why she can’t just be authentic to herself boggles my brain.

Reactions: 7
The difference is unbelievable. The only person she is fooling is herself. It's actually quite sad because I can only imagine how she's feeling with the wedding closing in. Not that there's anything wrong with her but she is the one who is piling the pressure on to be a certain size. The side effects of that alone can be detrimental. There will be a lot of tears shed, that's if they haven't began already..

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Wow, the difference in those 2 pictures, the shorts in the gym's picture look like they need to be cut off her!

• Haha
I'm genuinely speechless.
Those two photos look like a before & after except hers are the opposite way around! 🙈 with all the work she's apparently putting in and she says the scales aren't moving, surely even she can realise she's doing something wrong!

Reactions: 10
Sorry I so don't agree that there "is nothing wrong with her" she is morbidly obese and very very unhealthy. So yes there is something wrong with that. She is high risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease. That's not ok in your 30s! She is walking herself into all sorts of health problems. There is something seriously off with her. She has to be a serious over eater to be that size considering she goes to the gym that much.
So sick of everyone saying she should own her size sorry she shouldnt its dangerous!

Reactions: 13
Maybe she actually has lost weight in the past few months but we don’t actually notice because she has always been altering herself in pictures!. We’ll never actually know what she truly looked like before and after, but that’s her own fault!

Reactions: 16
Maybe she actually has lost weight in the past few months but we don’t actually notice because she has always been altering herself in pictures!. We’ll never actually know what she truly looked like before and after, but that’s her own fault!
She has said herself that the scales hasn’t moved

Reactions: 2
Sorry I so don't agree that there "is nothing wrong with her" she is morbidly obese and very very unhealthy. So yes there is something wrong with that. She is high risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease. That's not ok in your 30s! She is walking herself into all sorts of health problems. There is something seriously off with her. She has to be a serious over eater to be that size considering she goes to the gym that much.
So sick of everyone saying she should own her size sorry she shouldnt its dangerous!
Jaysus calm down love, that’s her own business. Is this a public health announcement?!

Reactions: 27
So everyone should be a size 10 and 60kg?

The issue isn't how Grace looks...the issue is the photo shopping

Reactions: 27
IMG_20220217_211945.jpg
All I can see is trunchball. There's something unusual on her face in that photo tho, just realised its a smile im not used to seeing her smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So everyone should be a size 10 and 60kg?

The issue isn't how Grace looks...the issue is the photo shopping
Oh ffs I never said everyone should be a size 10. Maybe just not purposely (and it is purposely) damaging her health would be a start. She is not a 12/14/16 and I'm sick of people pussy footing around it. She HATES the way she looks so as I said something is seriously off with her.

Obesity is a huge problem in this country like it or not. Im not talking about carrying a few extra pounds she is seriously unhealthy for a young woman and she is supposed to be an "inflencer"!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.