Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually speaking of the kids clothes she hasn’t been gifted clothes for them in ages! Remember back in the day she’d have a clear and and say oh I can believe Sienna is wearing age 3-4 all her clothes are too small and lo and behold a delivery would arrive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
Actually speaking of the kids clothes she hasn’t been gifted clothes for them in ages! Remember back in the day she’d have a clear and and say oh I can believe Sienna is wearing age 3-4 all her clothes are too small and lo and behold a delivery would arrive!!
That's true actually. Heaps of personalised bits and clothing from expensive little boutiques, etc. Oh how the mongey has fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Posting the kids & chris, why can she not just keep it to her ‘job’ and leave private things out of it?

Reactions: 5
It’s like me bringing my husband & kids to work everyday, why? I will never understand it.
If she kept her page about makeup she would never have this level of scrutiny

Reactions: 7
Yea true maybe Anne's brown sofa is where she used to get her best ideas cause since she moved it's all gone south!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Havnt been on sm for a while but just looking at her “content” recently she’s really drowning. The amount of Valentine related pr others have gotten over the last few days and she either hasn’t shown it or companies have simply not bothered to send her any. Big benefit pr day out the other day too and no sign of her at that either. Have the tides changed for her last!

Reactions: 8
Havnt been on sm for a while but just looking at her “content” recently she’s really drowning. The amount of Valentine related pr others have gotten over the last few days and she either hasn’t shown it or companies have simply not bothered to send her any. Big benefit pr day out the other day too and no sign of her at that either. Have the tides changed for her last!

Give it time and she'll be like one of those strange middle aged women doing TikTok lives about the drama going on in their lives, with about 8 viewers tuning in.

Reactions: 10
Is this the longest there hasn't been a post on her threads.
She really has nothing left content wise. Even her tattle is dead. 😳

Reactions: 13
Is this the longest there hasn't been a post on her threads.
She really has nothing left content wise. Even her tattle is dead. 😳
She gets duck all stuff because her management agency is based in the uk so she isn’t on Irish pr companies radars anymore.

Reactions: 10
She gets duck all stuff because her management agency is based in the uk so she isn’t on Irish pr companies radars anymore.
But but but Maxie Moo is the best manager in the world 😂😂😂😂
Just a shame he's not the best at getting her work.

• Haha
I have a theory re:Grace. I think she has decided shes "giving up" "full time" "influencing" (all the "" because we all know the reality) but shes maintaining her online presence at a bare minimum for any wedding collabs she's already signed up for and any wedding related freebies she might be able to nab before the big day. But i suspect that straight after the wedding she will be on to say she's decided to devote herself full time to her kids.. Or something equally as laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I knew she’d be so wrecked from minding those kids that she’d need a few days off

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.