Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does the silent treatment for attention. She'll be back on shortly like nothing has happened.

Or else another "no more" inspirational video about how she's going to try to change her life... again.... after filling her overflowing cup in Ihaly because she's just a hard working ma that doesn't have a moment for herself!

Reactions: 6
Or else another "no more" inspirational video about how she's going to try to change her life... again.... after filling her overflowing cup in Ihaly because she's just a hard working ma that doesn't have a moment for herself!
Isn't Chris back in the office ? She probably can't cope now she can't leave him minding Sienna all afternoon

Reactions: 12
I’d say she’s fuming if Chris is back in the office she can’t escape on her morning walks or go to the gym!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this the longest she's been quiet??
I bet she'll come on saying she needed a social media break for her mental health and everyone should do it. Kips probably told her to stay off for a while.

How does she class this as a full time job??

Reactions: 7
If she actually liked any part of the job she'd make time to put up a few videos. Majority of people I follow like the job and are passionate about something be it makeup or clothes and aren't just active when they have to advertise something. She only shows and talks about things she's being paid to promote.

Reactions: 9
Her chin area is looking bigger and more swollen than ever. She really needs help with the diet/exercise regime. For all that effort being put in, it's not working. That's got to bring anyone down.

Reactions: 9
She’s going to get working! How is making soup work 🤣
€43 for a soup maker! I just made 1.5 litres of soup in a pot in 30 minutes, how can anyone need to spend nearly 50 quid to do exactly the same thing!

Soup and juicing some oranges, riveting.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.