Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory re:Grace. I think she has decided shes "giving up" "full time" "influencing" (all the "" because we all know the reality) but shes maintaining her online presence at a bare minimum for any wedding collabs she's already signed up for and any wedding related freebies she might be able to nab before the big day. But i suspect that straight after the wedding she will be on to say she's decided to devote herself full time to her kids.. Or something equally as laughable.
She will never give it up, though God knows why not. She'd be twice as happy working on a makeup counter, ups killing, retraining, with a regular routine and chatting to new people.
Comparing her current situation to a job that isn't social media related: if you went to work in a shop/office/other every day and were absolutely miserable because you felt like you were being bullied/trolled/scrutinised at every turn, what would you do? You would walk. 100% you would not stay in that environment. At this point the freebies and social outings can't be worth the negativity that being a digital creator brings her.
Also being in the same role for any length of time can make a person bored and feel like they are in a rut. This I exactly her, she's been doing the same job for what, 10 years now? Anyone would lose motivation. She's stuck in a rut and needs a more challenging, fulfilling job.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And she has childcare it'd be hard but I'd respect her for saying I needed to go to work for my mental health!

Reactions: 4
Agree with PP that really the gravy train has more or less ended and she’s probably only holding on for whatever she can get for the wedding. I think the beginning of the end was when she put in all that effort with the boot picnic, photo shoots in the field etc and it fell flat. There hasn’t been much apart from womens best since then really and the content has really just become the cat&dog, children and the gym/walks.

Reactions: 14
Chris wasn't moanin when he was getting freebies I get it he's not into being on camera sorry but JJ is as bad her content is so boring I rarely watch her!

Reactions: 6
Agree with PP that really the gravy train has more or less ended and she’s probably only holding on for whatever she can get for the wedding. I think the beginning of the end was when she put in all that effort with the boot picnic, photo shoots in the field etc and it fell flat. There hasn’t been much apart from womens best since then really and the content has really just become the cat&dog, children and the gym/walks.
Not doubt she’ll blame tattle for the shitshow instalife that she currently living

Reactions: 7
Was it last year she posted that she wouldn't give up Instagram because she liked getting the freebies etc, even though she said it negatively impacts her mental health.

Reactions: 15
Was it last year she posted that she wouldn't give up Instagram because she liked getting the freebies etc, even though she said it negatively impacts her mental health.
Yep, I think so. It was on an interview with Social Mind/mental health Instagram page., or something like that. I can't find it right now though for the correct name.

Reactions: 8
Nah, she won't give it up until it gives up on her.

Say she even just did one grid post a month. The average from what I can gather is 3k a sponsored ad.
3 grand a month if you worked an average 40 hour week is €18.75 an hour!

Say even if her mortgage is 2k a month, one grid post is gonna pay the mortgage and put food on the table for the month. No way in hell she would give this up !

Reactions: 19
Nah, she won't give it up until it gives up on her.

Say she even just did one grid post a month. The average from what I can gather is 3k a sponsored ad.
3 grand a month if you worked an average 40 hour week is €18.75 an hour!

Say even if her mortgage is 2k a month, one grid post is gonna pay the mortgage and put food on the table for the month. No way in hell she would give this up !
I doubt she is making that much. The woman’s best ads are through her management agency so she is more than likely getting a regular fee for that which won’t last more than a year i’d say. Like most of the the freebies she gets wouldn’t include a fee. Like I’d say a lot of them are press pack type packages which don’t cost companies a huge amount as it would be mostly stock.

Then there’s the cleaning companies and the therapy clinic stuff. That would just be a freebie and no cash would be included. Speaking of which, I wonder what happened with treatment for her leaky vag she was having in the becon. She said she was bring every one on her journal but only showed one or 2 sessions. It’s possible they got loads of complaints and were just like this is too much hassle and told her to duck off.

Reactions: 9
Another day with no riveting content. I'm calling it now, that day at the weekend when she had to mind not only her own kids but Jens too, has finished her off altogether. Her body went in to shock with this new found "parenting ".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She does the silent treatment for attention. She'll be back on shortly like nothing has happened.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.