Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I'm fuming that she's going off to Italy again. Even if it's not during the school hols. Fill her cup nonsense. We've just had a lovely family break away in Ireland for less than what she'll spend going to Italy. I work full time and it filled my cup to spend time with my kids, and to see them enjoy themselves doing something different. I feel better now than i have in months. Her poor kids never go anywhere.

This fill my cup nonsense drives me insane. Such a stupid, selfish approach under the guise of maintaining mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her kids never go anywhere. Spot on comment there. She is a horrible selfish person
They actually don't though like.
She's had them on one foreign holiday and she brought both nannies to mind them.
She had one gifted stay in a hotel with them at Christmas. After that it's nanny's caravan.

They never go to tayto Park, or the zoo. Funky monkeys is as far as they go so she can sit on her hole and wave them off.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She really going all out with all the kids today , so she will have all the babysitters she needs for when she swans for to Italy . !!

Reactions: 13
Ah the kids will be exhausted after all the activities with mother of the year.
They've never done so much with her in one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus she's pathetic.

Probably the first time she's ever minded Carter, didn't bother her hole to take him after any of Jen's surgeries, but throwing bouquets at herself now for watching the kid for 24 hours 🙄

The only reason she has all them stories up is self gratification

Reactions: 27
So now she’s going to be goat farmer ‘when they move to the country’ ok Grace 😂😂
Yes. She can't manage to mind her own two children, clean her own house, wash her own laundry or wash herself for that matter but shes going to keep goats.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When we move to MY dream house !!!!! She’d ride herself if she could

How tone deaf it is never ceases to amaze me. In the midst of a rental and housing crisis, with costs of living increasing... she just can't "be".

What did all her bowl banging have to say about materialism... not enough surely.

Reactions: 19
How tone deaf it is never ceases to amaze me. In the midst of a rental and housing crisis, with costs of living increasing... she just can't "be".

What did all her bowl banging have to say about materialism... not enough surely.
She’s a GOME of the highest order

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.