Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you want some random bloke playing a sax while you relax in a hot tub with your girls

Reactions: 18
75 euro per person for 75 minutes in the hot tub, a half a bottle of procecco and some randomer playing the saxophone 🎷

Not even a treatment! Yer grand.
Wonder is it cheaper if you have non alcoholic prosecco like Grace 🤔🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gosh I just saw her on my Facebook stories (must now stop following her on that). The cah 🤮. More love for the cah and the dog than her own children - so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Did someone mention here earlier that Dom might be pregnant?? I wonder is that why she didn’t go to the spa with them? Can’t go into the hot tub when your pregnant
Actually maybe not, just remembered she went for that stomach sculpting the other day

Reactions: 4
As someone else said she’s looking at the protein amount in the food instead of the calories if she wants to lose. I would think we would have definitely heard if she was back on her medication

Reactions: 9
Did she really order the dress in a size 10? I kinda thought that was something we had just assumed she'd do.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she said what size she ordered. She said she tried on some dresses and people were wondering how it went as sample wedding dresses are notoriously tiny.

Reactions: 3
Did someone mention here earlier that Dom might be pregnant?? I wonder is that why she didn’t go to the spa with them? Can’t go into the hot tub when your pregnant
Actually maybe not, just remembered she went for that stomach sculpting the other day
I surmised on Doms thread that baby is next on her desperation relationship tick list. When it was suggested that people thought grace could be pregnant in the pose/outfit she was wearing I made a tongue in cheek comment that they could do it together 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t think anyone else did though 🤷🏻‍♀️

the cah licks de dog, no weightloss to stay fit, proteins my fad now, what’s a calorie deficit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wedding dresses are extremely fitted, when I got married I was a size 8 but dress was a 10. She might be able to get into the 10 by the wedding day if she really really works hard with a calorie intake of 800 a day

Reactions: 3
If it’s American sizing would that make it a 14 so? Not that it matters, like if she’s happy and wants to wear an 18 all good. But stop with the sh1te talk and look at me exercising and do the basics.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.