Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jen over in Ihaly with the drunk driving killer husband— is there another way to put that🙄

Reactions: 17
Why in gods name would you go to Italy before your wedding!! I would literally gain a stone in a weekend there 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's actually unbelievable that she'd even think about going away again so soon before the wedding. Kips isn't that long in the new job surely he can't just book holidays to suit grace all the time so it's her ma that's left with the kid. Let's hope they get a few nights away in wexford again coz you can put money on grace not bringing them anywhere this year....

Has she booked the tree house for the hen yet? That will be another weekend away from the kids. Wonder what she'll do when kips is away for the stag or will he even be allowed have one.

Reactions: 6
She looks like she was crying and I feel sorry for her if she was. I know it's all of her own making but she is putting in work she's just fooling herself with the eating.
I don't like seeing anyone upset though.
That said - if she goes off to Italy during the mid term it's beyond selfish. She could fill her cup enjoying her little family on a weekend away with her hubby to be and her children. I love a break away with my friends but I work full time and parent the rest of the time so I need a break. What's her 'break' from?

Reactions: 10
Does she pay for the retreats? She’d be better off investing in a good set of pre-made meals or nutritionist at this stage. Or just put towards general wedding expenses, retreat seems like a silly decision given the time.

Why can’t her cup be full enough with her fiancé, gorgeous kids, upcoming wedding day, supportive mum and sister, new build home, endless nice products….. just don’t get her.

Reactions: 22
I'd say she uses crying as a tool to get what she wants. She doesn't do it on insta anymore as it doesn't have the desired effect.

Reactions: 18
I'd say she uses crying as a tool to get what she wants. She doesn't do it on insta anymore as it doesn't have the desired effect.

I think she's said herself it's her "go to" action when her family etc try to talk to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I think she's said herself it's her "go to" action when her family etc try to talk to her.
She did say this.

I said this the last time she went to Zen Jen, I think she pays for the basics or gets a very reduced rate to attend these retreats. Not a chance she pays full price. It's not like she's been flat out advertising anything recently. We didn't have a big wedding, it didn't cost that much but we still could not have afforded me bleeping off to a retreat TWICE in the year of our wedding. 4k to fill your cup twice 👀 pretty sure my hubby would go mad at that unnecessary expense.

And I feel like I say this too much but those poor wee kiddies deserve so much more, so much better than Grace 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She can't full her cup with her fiance and her beautiful kiddies cos she doesn't give a flying fcuk about either of them. All she wants is likes and praise and to make others feel jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It doesn’t look like she’s loosing weight at all.. wonder if it’s the medication that she’s on

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t look like she’s loosing weight at all.. wonder if it’s the medication that she’s on

My friends face went all swollen and puffy after she started her medication for anxiety, her face wasn’t like that before she started. She’s also put on quit a bit of weight on the medication and can’t shift it at all.

Reactions: 4
Does she pay for the retreats? She’d be better off investing in a good set of pre-made meals or nutritionist at this stage. Or just put towards general wedding expenses, retreat seems like a silly decision given the time.

Why can’t her cup be full enough with her fiancé, gorgeous kids, upcoming wedding day, supportive mum and sister, new build home, endless nice products….. just don’t get her.
She obviously only got weighed this morning at the gym and realised she wasn’t loosing wight. Did she mention a different gym this morning to her usual one. If I was her trainer or trainers, I wouldn’t be happy with how she is doing. I’m fact I would be raging that she is using another one at the same time.

She probably had a meltdown on the phone to Chris before she came on her stories.

I don’t see why she is going to Italy again so soon especially after they Covid issues that last time. If she fucks off at the midterm or Easter holidays, she needs a good slap.

He bowl banging isn’t working if she is still on meds.

Reactions: 8
Dog walking must pay well, she off to Italy so near the wedding.
I don't have one ounce of sympathy for her whatsoever regarding her pity parties and weightloss.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d say she is absolutely bulling that Denise got invited to that spa and she was a plus one

Oh how the mangy have fallen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can’t in all honesty be fecking off when the kids are on midterm again, Chris has started a new job and is back in the office so probably can’t get time off and can’t be minding them while he’s working.

BUT She’s not alone in the amount of time away she needs and gets from her kids… all the insta huns are at it.
Terrie Mcevoy is off again this weekend
Aoibhe devlin is literally with her kids a day (if even? Enough time for a boomerang anyway) and gone away again and not just for work.
Housebythewhitethorns is nonstop with weekends away (she has 5 kids!!)
Louise mcsharry has had numerous weekends away and another trip planned again.

Kids can be hard work and everyone should get a break when they can but I can’t understand why these families don’t enjoy time away together. Kids also benefit from a change of scene.

All of these people, I include husbands and partners in this too, don’t seem to bring their kids anywhere outside of school/Creche/grandparents house to be minded and certainly not on any kind of holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.