Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's her 'break' from?
Honestly, she needs a break from herself. She’s one of those “I’ll be happy when xxxx happens” people and I’m sure most of us know someone like that. She’d be a lot happier if she gave up trying to be an influencer, but it’s obviously lucrative for her in some way, even if she was only getting a dozen ad campaigns a year at a few grand a pop that’s a decent living for doing basically nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She looks to me like she had her lashes done or was rubbing her eyes, she is delusional she needs to stay in a calorie deficit to loose weight... if she is truly doing this and all the walking and workouts by now there would be results. I don't think she is doing as much as she let's us believe she is.

Reactions: 15
So she is going and has been going to B2B fitness or what ever it’s called and now is ALSO going to her friends gym who is monitoring her food intake and weighing her every 2 weeks?

So the b2b is shite then? Great ad for it she is

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she wishes she could embrace her size, she tries to with the body positive posts every now and again. As always fair play to her for having the stones to post those, I sure as hell couldn't.

She just can't embrace it though, she's forever going to chase pre pregnant Grace. She never smiles like she used to in those photos. She stands in ways that hide her shape and angles every photo from above. She photoshops them as best she can.

Like I've said, I'm no skinny girl I never have been. I float between 14-16 and have done since I was a teenager, but the older I've got I've learnt to embrace it. Life is short, eat the cake 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well anyone getting into THAT hot tub after her well documented and much discussed bacteria🦠 infected vulva deserves all that’s coming.

It’s a NO from me Unique Day Spa Tallaght

Good nigh’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Thing is this is all her own doing.
Noone asks about her weight, noone asks about her exercise and steps, she posts about it constantly looking for a medal.

Even today there was no need to come on declaring the weights not shifting, noone needs to know that, noone asked, and any trainer worth their salt would have done measurements in conjunction with weighing someone.

But this is grace, she'll do 20,000 steps and a CrossFit class without 10 active minutes to show for it. She focuses on the wrong thing, she's ticking boxes
20k steps ✓
Going gym ✓
Have a meltdown over something stupid and do it all over again, but it's the quality not the quantity.
And 👏 stop 👏 posting 👏 it 👏as 👏 content.

Reactions: 25
I don’t know why I’m shocked to hear her weight hasn’t changed. What a waste of time all this walking and gymming is and no weightloss!! I can imagine Chris must be banging his head off a wall

Reactions: 8
It's 80% diet , 20%exercise, that's the facts if weight loss is your goal. Her calorie intake is prob huge🤷 and does not reflect her normally sedentary life style. Not a brag but I do 20,000steps in a normal day with three small kids so if she actually ran after her kids like most people do, rather then heading off on retreats she would see some weight loss. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Well anyone getting into THAT hot tub after her well documented and much discussed bacteria🦠 infected vulva deserves all that’s coming.

It’s a NO from me Unique Day Spa Tallaght

Good nigh’
Bahahahha not the crusty hoo hah getting bathed in the hot tub

• Haha
Reactions: 2
75 euro per person for 75 minutes in the hot tub, a half a bottle of procecco and some randomer playing the saxophone 🎷

Not even a treatment! Yer grand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
75 euro per person for 75 minutes in the hot tub, a half a bottle of procecco and some randomer playing the saxophone 🎷

Ah stop your having a laugh. I could sit in my bath with a bottle of processo and listen to Spotify for less than €20, I'll splash for a bottle of the more expensive stuff and buy a box of chocolates. The notions of people these days!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

It's a complete rip off I looked at the prices few weeks back, I would rather blow my own bubbles in my bath thanks ! And get my Tesco prosecco 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's a complete rip off I looked at the prices few weeks back, I would rather blow my own bubbles in my bath thanks ! And get my Tesco prosecco 👍🤣
What's with yer man playing the sax! So random. I'd rather watch netflix in the bath 🛁

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.