Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of grand that retreat cost her the last time and only a few weeks before her wedding?! She must have a money tree!!

Reactions: 20
100 percent she was whinging to Chris about not losing any weigh and she guilted him into suggesting it

Reactions: 4
Ah she needs to duck off and fill the cup again in Italy I see! When is half term holidays? I guarantee its then.

Reactions: 9
The retreat on Zen Jens page is the 25th-29th April, bad timing for Grace 🙈 She may have to go a few days early to gear up for it 😅

Reactions: 3
She looked like she was on the verge of tears. There is going to be a big meltdown coming soon I'd say and Chris won't be able to just leave the office for her. Herself and Sarah Burke are only fooling themselves with their weight and sizes no one would really care if they were honest about it
100% agree. Is she really that thick that she can't figure it out. Imagine having Jen who has done so well and continues to do so well as one of her close friends and she still can't get a handle on it. Major meltdown when she gets a call from the bridal shop for her first fitting. There are some things in life unfortunately that you just have to do yourself and can't offload onto someone else to do for you.

Reactions: 6
Could she squeeze in a gifted weight loss surgery before the wedding #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus - 18 x €1.8k average = €32.4k
X 3 retreats = €97k for 15 days work….. zen jen is raking it in… I know she doesn’t clear all of that for profit, but even if half of it was it’s still €48k plus

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Jesus - 18 x €1.8k average = €32.4k
X 3 retreats = €97k for 15 days work….. zen jen is raking it in… I know she doesn’t clear all of that for profit, but even if half of it was it’s still €48k plus
We're all in the wrong line of work 👀

Yeah look the whole "body is changing but weight isn't" mantra is something you get a lot from trainers and it's grand if your goal is to gain muscle and maybe not lose weight however, Graces goal is to lose weight, so she needs to eat in a calorie deficit. If she is doing that and not losing weight she should consider going to the doctor to ensure there's not a medical reason as to why she is losing weight.

Glad she has someone looking at her meals just hope they're a dietician or someone who knows what they're talking about not just some random trainer.

I haven't lost weight in the gym but I've gained muscle, that was my aim I didn't want to lose weight so it didn't bother me when my scale stayed the same.

Dates with spaces still available:

Dates: 4th April to 8th April 2022 (18 participants)

Dates: 11th April to 15th April 2022 (18 participants)

Dates: 18th April to 22nd April 2022 (18 participants)

Fitness Retreat Collab with Rebeccah O'Rourke & Zen Wellness

Reset & Glow

Date: 25th April to 29th April (20 participants)

Duration in Villa: 4 nights / 5 days

Reactions: 3
She will one hundred percent go when the kids are on hols.
I think it’s important when people are pointing it out, they should say ‘for the second time in Ihaly while kids are on mid term, the Xth time she did a when the kids were home…”
Otherwise she will 100 percent turn it into a pity post- saying they’re shaming me for taking me time, it needs to be made clear no one has a problem with me time, just not all the time and not always when the kids are at home. The narrative that she’s never with the kids needs to be the focal point

And talking of money, bet it will be hair, nails, facial, waxing, new wardrobe etc before she goes …..
question- surely if her cup was filled so much she shouldn’t need to so soon again?

Im telling you now.
She was crying earlier on. She looked upset in them stories.

She rang Chris, on his first day in office, whinging and he suggested she went on the trip to cheer her up.

Reactions: 34
I agree with all those who said she doesn't understand calorie deficits and is eating back all the calories she has "earned" 🙄🙄

She'll undo any of the work she did in Italy by gorging herself in pasta and wine! 🍝🍷

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.