Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has an office?
Why can't she film at home when her kids are in creche?

Reactions: 7
I could see it in her photo yesterday, she doesn’t look any different in her face. Shes going on all these walks, I wonder if her portion sizes have ever changed since her big realisation last week. She can exercise and go to the gym as much as she wants, but it all comes down to what you’re eating. If she’s “on it” and the scales aren’t budging she might want to get her thyroid checked
I would imagine that she has fooled herself into eating more calories on the days she trains.

Reactions: 15
I could see it in her photo yesterday, she doesn’t look any different in her face. Shes going on all these walks, I wonder if her portion sizes have ever changed since her big realisation last week. She can exercise and go to the gym as much as she wants, but it all comes down to what you’re eating. If she’s “on it” and the scales aren’t budging she might want to get her thyroid checked
She looks desperate, so swollen around the face. She mentioned she had the coil fitted, that could be part of the reason she is finding it hard to lose weight and is so swollen, or like you said thyroid issues, either way she should really look into it

Reactions: 8
I actually thought she was crying in them stories because I had the volume down.

I have to be honest, if I was working out the way she is, eating the way she *claims* she is and not losing weight I'd be stopping off at the gp. Could be any number of issues

Edit sorry posted this before I saw the above comments

Reactions: 11
I would imagine that she has fooled herself into eating more calories on the days she trains.
100%, I’d say she think oh I’ve burned 400cals now I get 400 extra to have. She needs to be in calorie deficit if she wants to lose anything

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I guarantee that it’s over the Easter break when the kids are off school.

Reactions: 44
I've started the noom programme and am enjoying it so far. Its basically calorie counting, with your daily budget dependant on your activity levels. Like Grace, I need to lose weight so am focusing on my diet as a priority with some daily walking added in.

I think Grace would see better results following a plan that focuses on her eating habits rather than unsustainable exercise programmes . Saying that, I genuinely think she looks much better these days.... more energised and less bloated. So good for her.

The whole feeling sorry for herself is really starting to grate on me. She has had so many opportunities. She had pt sessions, free gym and now her friend is helping her too. She’s at home all day so she can really plan out her diet and can trot off to the gym whenever she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As everyone keeps saying here, it's 80 percent diet, 20 percent exercise. She can walk the length of Ireland but if she eats and drinks like tit it's going to do absolutely duck all.

Her gym mate is leading her up the garden path a bit by telling her she's "on it".

Losing weight is bleeping difficult, but it's not impossible! I have a consistent back injury so avoided alot of exercise in the run up to my wedding and focused solely on the eating, no starving myself just calorie controlled and cut the alcohol and tit. I lost two stone.

Her brain is just obsessed with the exercise side of it and we all know she can't focus on more than one thing.
Because cooking properly and educating herself on eating properly means she wouldnt have an excuse to leave when her children need to be parented. Its easier for her to piss off away from any parental responsibility if she walks and goes to the gym

Reactions: 7
The whole feeling sorry for herself is really starting to grate on me. She has had so many opportunities. She had pt sessions, free gym and now her friend is helping her too. She’s at home all day so she can really plan out her diet and can trot off to the gym whenever she wants
I think she would have better results if she got a part time job and busied her day. Speaking fron experience, its harder to control your eating when at home bored all day. Plus, it would also justify her taking a creche place.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.