Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god the “competition” 🤦🏻‍♀️

pity her robot followers don’t know how to enter, it might have more of an uptake!

in the whole of her “digital creator” imagination, all she could come up with was getting her DOG and 5 year old to stand beside her, as she very bizarrely looks like a pregnant sausage?! And this is supposed to entice people to want to enter/ buy those clothes!!!??

I really want to be able to say this publicly to her, not in a nasty/“trolling” way..
But I suppose I would be in her “target audience “ and as a consumer, this is not good! She is in the wrrrrrong job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Question: does Graces womens best clothes come in a can that she sprays on??
Not exactly comfy workout gear when they’re absolutely bet on, surely the leggings would rip at the seams if she does a downward dog 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Question: does Graces womens best clothes come in a can that she sprays on??
Not exactly comfy workout gear when they’re absolutely bet on, surely the leggings would rip at the seams if she does a downward dog 😟
Don't worry, she gave up on the yoga after a week 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't worry, she gave up on the yoga after a week 😅
Didn’t she want to become a yoga teacher after a few days of doing yoga.. to be fair Grace has given us some classics in her time I’ll give her that!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Didn’t she want to become a yoga teacher after a few days of doing yoga.. to be fair Grace has given us some classics in her time I’ll give her that!
Yes she did, but then she went back to college to study midwif..... oh hold on, sorry. Nope,she didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously where’s Hayden while she’s flat out walking someone else’s dog ?

Reactions: 8
Seriously where’s Hayden while she’s flat out walking someone else’s dog ?
Being minded by someone else's mammy in creche.
Someone who has no choice to go to work to keep a roof over her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah here that scales would want to moving with all the workouts and walking she’s supposedly doing. If it was my wedding in 6 months time I’d seriously be panicking. And I’m not saying that you need to be stick thin to walk down the aisle but didn’t she say she ordered the dress a good few sizes smaller.

Reactions: 18
Ah here that scales would want to moving with all the workouts and walking she’s supposedly doing. If it was my wedding in 6 months time I’d seriously be panicking. And I’m not saying that you need to be stick thin to walk down the aisle but didn’t she say she ordered the dress a good few sizes smaller.
She looked like she was on the verge of tears. There is going to be a big meltdown coming soon I'd say and Chris won't be able to just leave the office for her. Herself and Sarah Burke are only fooling themselves with their weight and sizes no one would really care if they were honest about it

Reactions: 14
Something is not adding up here, all the exercise & not losing any weight,i can't see any change in her shape or appearance either.

Something is not adding up here, all the exercise & not losing any weight,i can't see any change in her shape or appearance either.
I scrolled through her grid last night and tbh it looks like she's put weight on. That pink outfit was horrendous on her and anyone who says otherwise is lying. There's building people up and then outright lies I know we can all wear what we want but she'll just be laughed at if she goes out in public wearing that set.

As everyone keeps saying here, it's 80 percent diet, 20 percent exercise. She can walk the length of Ireland but if she eats and drinks like tit it's going to do absolutely duck all.

Her gym mate is leading her up the garden path a bit by telling her she's "on it".

Losing weight is bleeping difficult, but it's not impossible! I have a consistent back injury so avoided alot of exercise in the run up to my wedding and focused solely on the eating, no starving myself just calorie controlled and cut the alcohol and tit. I lost two stone.

Her brain is just obsessed with the exercise side of it and we all know she can't focus on more than one thing.

Reactions: 22
I could see it in her photo yesterday, she doesn’t look any different in her face. Shes going on all these walks, I wonder if her portion sizes have ever changed since her big realisation last week. She can exercise and go to the gym as much as she wants, but it all comes down to what you’re eating. If she’s “on it” and the scales aren’t budging she might want to get her thyroid checked

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.